Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greatest Northern Player of All Time !!!

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
OK, seems I missed most of the fun here, but I think I was the guy who 'insulted his family', or at least I am equally to blame.
Having thus staked my claim to be part of this ridiculous conversation I would like to say that in fact there was no 'attack'. Its all smoke and wind.

Rental, you are compounding a non-issue with ridiculous accusations. You have to be sharper to take Pete on. He's competitive. You have to do better than you have done so far. The 'family' approach is a serious one, and the more serious the accusation the better you have to back it up, and you can't back it up at all.
You had more mileage in the bullying/belittling approach, but you two cocked that up too. The 'lettuce leaf to a gunfight' remark was a hint, he doesn't mind getting into it with you, but nobody wants to kick a cripple, its just not cricket.

Get your strategy right, pick some high ground, formulate your attack and at least try to give him a run for his money. If you are capable of that I look forward to seeing it. I don't for a moment think that you are, but maybe you will suprise us....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Missy, so it was you who insulted hush's family you big fat lump of lard ass yanky momma.

I knew I hadn't insulted anybody's family but that didn't stop rental from misreading something and then telling everybody I had insulted hush's family now did it?
Didn't hush do the same thing????
Didn't he initially misread something????

OH MY GOD !!!, There seems to be a pattern forming here Missy that ain't gonna take John Shaft to unravel ...... gal, these people who try to make me look small can't frikkin read ... all they got is vitriol and bias and ignorant-ass opinions .... lawdy, lawdy Missy, these white folks sure do need some good ole edumulacation !!
Missy, educate this white trash in the mysteries of the written word..but be gentle with them woman, wouldn't want them overloaded in the cerebral zone and so start with little pictures.

Oh and rental, for erroneously accusing me of insulting hush's family, I will accept your public apology on here or are you not man enough to do that?
I mean, you were quick to falsely accuse me in public, let's see if you are as quick to apologise.

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
yeah, it was me.

Hush - Yo Moma
Rentboy - Yo Moma too.

Now I am an equal opportunity 'insulter of families', if thats what they are calling it in precious white suburbia these days.

and John Shaft doesn't deal with little white boys, unless they've been slapping the sisters around, and that doesn't happen in Harlem too often since the Lafonduh incident.

I just hope I can sleep tonight, after upsetting these boys and insulting thier families and all...

rental

DCF 4 LIFE
Jul 12, 2005
in a hole!!
Visit site
I’m sorry Pete, But you did, if you read back you did make an unnecessary rude remark towards Hush's mother. Who neither you nor I know anything about, which started a ball rolling for other to then comment on his mother. I’m once again very sorry if you misunderstood my post because it was not a malice accusation towards yourself, merely my moral opinion.

best regards

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
"I suggest you do one of two things; either hush up lest you make another stupid post or you can really, really concentrate next time you read what I have written, if you find it difficult, then ask mummy to help you ."

I think that this is what Hush is referring to.

Not really an insult on the family, just an implication that you needed help understanding Pete's point.

Peace
:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by rental
I’m sorry Pete, But you did, if you read back you did make an unnecessary rude remark towards Hush's mother. Who neither you nor I know anything about, which started a ball rolling for other to then comment on his mother. I’m once again very sorry if you misunderstood my post because it was not a malice accusation towards yourself, merely my moral opinion.

best regards
Rental, if you are seriously suggesting that when I said he should

'go to his mummy and ask her to help him read something'

and you are then suggesting this is an insult to his family, then you are either a fool or completely distorting this for your own ends.

That is NOT an insult to his family, it was meant as a put down to him because he hadn't, or couldn't even be bothered to read my post properly and then went on to accuse me of being contradictory, the tone of his accusation also being quite arrogant.

I had every right to respond to that in the same tone.

And so rental, next time you wanna accuse me of anything, do not distort things for your own ends (I am assuming here you are not a fool but I could be wrong), read my posts carefully, and then perhaps next time, if you do what I suggest, you will find yourself in a position where you feel no need to post ...... I hope you get my point!

Now seeing as I have qualified my position, told the truth and explained myself rationally, most people would then acknowledge I did not insult his family and therefore, do you accept this?

If so, you need to apologise since you came on here so publicly and denounced me.
If however you still believe I insulted his family (and are now calling me a liar) then you need to qualify your position.

I await.....

D

duffistuta

This whole 'you insulted my family' business

I don't understand it.

Either:

1. Everyone OD'd on The Godfather Parts 1 and 2 (hopefully not 3, cos it's ****).

Or

2. People are actually showing their families these threads.

If it's one then please, stop it - it's fiction.

If it's two then please, stop it - you need to find better things to do then show your mothers threads on Paintball websites. (And really, your mothers need to grow thicker skins too if they are getting upset.)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by sjt19
"I suggest you do one of two things; either hush up lest you make another stupid post or you can really, really concentrate next time you read what I have written, if you find it difficult, then ask mummy to help you ."

I think that this is what Hush is referring to.

Not really an insult on the family, just an implication that you needed help understanding Pete's point.

Peace
:)
Sam, you have no agendas with me, this is why you read that sentence for what it is, I just cannot believe some people would or could construe that as insulting to his mother.
It just beggars belief. :rolleyes:

D

duffistuta

Originally posted by Collier
Is that it????

FFS I do hope you're not the smart one in the family!

Fucktard!!
Are you calling my family thick?

That is a slur on the family's good name and honour, and as soon as mum finishes up with her last client and wipes herself down, I'm going to tell her what you said...