Has the Cocker now been eclipsed..?

Chuck

Northern by a mile
Aug 4, 2003
Essex
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
Originally posted by diablo66
BMW ubber reliable:confused:
VW ubber reliable my friend......but then that's just me being pedantic.;)
VW's reliable! thats a myth, a bit like the one about modern Cockers being slow.

John, If I can run my E2 at 18bps shoot paint that breaks from below knee height at 290fps.(and its still set on Factory fast with the lpr set at what ever Planet set it at) where is the compromise?

You and Tom seem to be basing all your comments on Pre E2's.
Have either of you shot a Planet "factory "or "Nexus" E2?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Neither John, or me, were basing our comments on specials. I thought we were talking about the run of the mill gun we see on the "high street".
Not the tricked up superguns that sponsored teams use.
And yes i have fired all the ?? cockers.

Going back a few steps, in the early days, the cocker was a nightmare. A modified pump that would never give even moderate performance for a whole days play. The Automag would give you everything, day after day, week upon week, month after month. But it's seen it's day come and go.
And fair do's to Planet, they've kept this ageing marker in the forefront of paintball, with electronic add-ons and trick valves, but at the end, and i believe this is the end, they made the step past it.
No doubt there will still be people that develope it a little bit further, just as the mag has it's followers. But be honest, take a step back and a deep breath, and admit the time has come to make that change.

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Originally posted by Tom Allen
The Automag would give you everything, day after day, week upon week, month after month.
Man, I used to love my level 7 Promag. Wood grips with double trigger, green and gold splash ano with gas through stock and black mamba.

At the time it was the absolute mutts nutts, now ............. well wouldn't be seen dead ;)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Re: run of the mill

Originally posted by Chuck
Nice!

I see what you did there Martin!

They never saw it coming either!!!:p
Don't take the drugs, and you won't see things that aren't there...;)