Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Have you got problems like me?

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
Did you read that somewhere?

There is definitely racism in Atlanta. But it is nothing like what you seem to suggest. As a matter of fact, it is completely the opposite..
What Up Lane
Word of mouth information that seemed to ideally suit my purpose of winding up some impressionable young Brits

My biggest question, and Missy I would think you have insider info on this, is what in the hell are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton gonna do for a living now? It seems to me that they became all but unemployable yesterday.
Rev. Jackson is moving to Hollywood in a dual capacity. He is hosting an all- Black game show called 'African or African't Americans', and also taking part in an exciting new reality show called "Reverend of Love" where he aims to find his next squeeze through a series of ill-fated make-out sessions.
Al Sharpton is retiring, for now, but promises to kick up an awful stink again once he's got his breath back.
Neither have been invited to the White House.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
...He is hosting an all- Black game show...
That's racist!!!

Imagine if someone wanted to create an 'all-white' game show :eek:!

Double standardds rear their head yet again. And as you seem to miss the NAACP bit - I'll tell you.

Here's the NAACP's tag-line:
"To promote equality of rights and to eradicate caste or race prejudice among the citizens of the United States..."

That's good. It includes everybody.

"...; to advance the interest of colored citizens; to secure for them impartial suffrage; and to increase their opportunities for securing justice in the courts, education for the children, employment according to their ability and complete equality before law."

Oh, hang on, no it doesn't. It uses positive discrimination to further it's cause. So the NAACP is a racist organisation.

As a UK example, we have the MOBO awards (Music Of Black Origin) - imagine if someone tried to start the MOWO awards! There are hundreds of other racist (non-white) awards - and this, in turn, breeds racism. The same goes for gay rights. In Manchester there is the infamous Gay Pride march (I have no problems with this btw). Imagine if someone tried to start a Straight Pride march!

This is the problem in the UK. The straight, white, working class, able-bodied male is the most under privileged person in this country. This breeds racism, sexism, etc-ism. Until everyone is treated equally - this will remain the case.

*falls off soapbox*

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Raffles are you sure your not my twin brother? Was thinking about all that this morning :s

Was also thinking about a lilt advert that came out ages ago. A fella on the beach was selling something and the phrase was "lobsters on south beach". Which in my eyes is also falls into this

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The same goes for gay rights. In Manchester there is the infamous Gay Pride march (I have no problems with this btw). Imagine if someone tried to start a Straight Pride march!

The vast majority of white hetros I know, if not all, wouldn't feel the need to go on a march declaring pride of your sexuality, seems to me something a bit deeper than overt exhibitionism is going on here ...... it prompts the question, 'why would anybody feel the need to go on a march declaring pride in your own sexuality'?
It just makes no sense to me at all and can only be explained, in my head at least, by looking at the psychology of human insecurities and how they manifest in behaviours ..... I'm secure in being a hetro and I certainly don't feel any need whatsoever to tell everybody, least of all, go on a march holding a banner up.
Maybe it's just me being lazy, which I could actually star for England if the Olympics ever adopted it as a sport, do any of you guys feel a similar need to those who go on a pride march?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
That's racist!!!

Double standardds rear their head yet again. And as you seem to miss the NAACP bit - I'll tell you.

"To promote equality of rights and to eradicate caste or race prejudice among the citizens of the United States..."

"...; to advance the interest of colored citizens; to secure for them impartial suffrage; and to increase their opportunities for securing justice in the courts, education for the children, employment according to their ability and complete equality before law."

Oh, hang on, no it doesn't. It uses positive discrimination to further it's cause. So the NAACP is a racist organisation.

As a UK example, we have the MOBO awards (Music Of Black Origin) - imagine if someone tried to start the MOWO awards! There are hundreds of other racist (non-white) awards - and this, in turn, breeds racism. The same goes for gay rights. In Manchester there is the infamous Gay Pride march (I have no problems with this btw). Imagine if someone tried to start a Straight Pride march!

This is the problem in the UK. The straight, white, working class, able-bodied male is the most under privileged person in this country. This breeds racism, sexism, etc-ism. Until everyone is treated equally - this will remain the case.

*falls off soapbox*
*Jumps on soapbox

Raff, the majority are being marginalized by these PC scum and their ridiculous guidelines and mandates with 100% complicity.
The minority groups are given special status while the rest of us are being socially hogtied and made to feel guilty for rational thinking.

Let me tell you something here, our government are complicit in this because they are gutless scum, let me give you an example; Have you all sen that ad on telly where it's meant to scare people who don't pay taxes ... the ad is of a white working class guy, getting in from work (albeit not declaring himself to the tax bods but this is not the point) with the punch line being, 'we are watching you and we will catch you'.

My problem with it is, where is a similar ad for the guy who sits behind his corporate desk fiddling billions from the treasury because he and his accountant have decided they can squeeze more out by breaking the law?
Where the fcuk is that ad????

These guys cost the country billions.

Where is the ad for the millions of illegal immigrants?
Where the fcuk is that one, don't we 'wanna watch and catch them'?, they are breaking the frikkin law just as that white hetero working class guy was in the ad.

Th reason the government don't make ads for those people is, because they are gutless scum and are scared of the political backlash for what would be viewed by some as racism or politically incorrect.

But they got no problem in making an ad about you and me, now we may not be shirking our tax duties like that guy but he does represent you and me.

And so the question that forms in my head is this, why the fcuk do they (government) pick on us?........and the answer is simple, because we won't do fcuk all about it .... we sit back and take it up the ass every day of the week, and those bastids in Whitehall know it.

And just one more thing while the vein in my neck is still throbbing, when people in responsible working positions get drug tested ......if they are found positive, they get the sack, the message obviously being is, 'don't take drugs' - cool, the vast majority of people would pass this test either because they don't take drugs or they got lucky in terms of timing.

My question is this, why don't we test the scag heads and crack heads who are on benefit? ...... they have no problem in testing working class people and sacking them if found positive but what about the non-working who claim benefits, why ain't they tested and if positive, lose their benefits? ........ I tell ya, it's one rule for one and another for others .......but what can we do about it?

I tell ya what we can do about it ........... fcuk all......

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
My question is this, why don't we test the scag heads and crack heads who are on benefit? ...... they have no problem in testing working class people and sacking them if found positive but what about the non-working who claim benefits, why ain't they tested and if positive, lose their benefits? ........ I tell ya, it's one rule for one and another for others .......but what can we do about it?
I may be wrong but from what I see on TV and in the papers, these scag head / crack head / alcoholics get more even more cash / help / free drugs / free booze from the government to help with their addiction in the hope it will make them clean their act up, like it ever would!

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
That's racist!!!

*falls off soapbox*
Best post in the whole thread.

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
That's racist!!!

I made up the All-Black game show.

As a UK example, we have the MOBO awards (Music Of Black Origin) - imagine if someone tried to start the MOWO awards!
Music of White Origin?
Sure, thats a concert everyone will want to go to. Micheal Flatley and some assorted marching bands, with a bit of classical and opera thrown in, topped of with some good old Country line-dancing (I think I'm going to be sick).

Mobo gets to keep Rock & Roll, Jazz, Soul, Funk, Hip-Hop, Blues, Motown, R&B, Rap, etc.

Sounds fair to me...

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I may be wrong but from what I see on TV and in the papers, these scag head / crack head / alcoholics get more even more cash / help / free drugs / free booze from the government to help with their addiction in the hope it will make them clean their act up, like it ever would!
I know dozens of recovered alcoholics and addicts who never would have made it if not for the housing benefits they got that paid their rent in the dry-houses they stayed in while in the tenuous early stages of their recovery. If they hadn't had that support they would have had to resort to hostels where drugs and alcohol would be in their faces the entire time. Addiction is an illness dude, and just because the symptoms are particularly ugly and damaging it doesn't mean it doesn't deserve to be treated. I do kinda agree with Robbo's idea of testing people though. To recover one needs to seek help like a drowning man grabs for a life preserver, and that is usually preceded by a truckload of problems and consequences that make you face up to your problem. Losing benefits if you use is certainly an incentive to seek help. And yeah, street crime only accounts for about £40,000 in damages per year, whereas white collar crime figures reach the millions. I think it has more to do with public perceptions, and fear of, crime that forms policies focussed on street crime. The gov. needs to stop reading the newspapers and do what's right, not what people want. Stupid people :rolleyes: :p

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
The context I choose to use is 'The Rock'.
I would like someone to tell me what nationality/race 'The Rock' actually is.
Same as Jessica Alba I reckon...

:p

But 'Snowflake' and 'wonderbread' are OK?
Just want to be sure. hate to offend anyone....
Not that any of the terms really annoy me, but I guess Cracker is offensive to people because of it's meaning...obviously it's meaning was reality, but nobody alive now ever took part in that reality, so maybe that's why they find it offensive? Where was those other names I don't find offensive at all, they're just names. I'm white and I spend most of my time being ripped for looking chineese or Italian or something. Maybe I should start taking offense to all racial slur terms! Just to make people feel uncomfortable :p

"I hate the Chineese!"
"Hey, I'm Chineese!"

"I hate Itailians!"
"Hey, I'm Itallian!"

Just thinking out loud.
....I'll shut up now. :D

Katxxx