Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Biscuit, I ain't blowing my own trumpet here but they (Joy) copied the snap shot I taught the Nexus guys back in the day.
If you ask any of the Nexus guys still playing, they will tell you how and when that snap shot developed.
We started using the snap-shot I developed and there was only one other team using a similar snap and that was the Russian Legion.
I suppose about a year after we had begun using it, and getting considerable success with it, other teams began to adopt it.
I think I'll try and put one together and explain the theory a bit better in my vid, if and when I do it.

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
Not sure youd do it here but your 'in the spotlight' feature would be good if it came with a video recording of the answers given by the people themselves.

Id like to suggest an 'intorduction to the mods' section in this too so when you guys are sharing with us your wisdom we could get to know a little about you too, a face to the name as it were (in a non-poof way).

Either way I think this is a great idea as a newbie to the sport/hobby/way of life and I'm looking forward to getting the tips without searching through youtube for hours at a time.

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
How about a tech section? Maybe the major companies could have vids telling you how clean you gat etc? I know it's one thing that i struggled with off the field when i started out.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Why is it always a box these days? Are we trying to save space? Why not a learning cupboard? :p

Sounds like a great idea. Perhaps open it up to videos from forum members to increase supply of useful info, and reduce demand for big industry names (who I presume are busy with other pressing matters)? Mods can always delete pointless/retarded posts if needed.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Why is it always a box these days? Are we trying to save space? Why not a learning cupboard? :p

Sounds like a great idea. Perhaps open it up to videos from forum members to increase supply of useful info, and reduce demand for big industry names (who I presume are busy with other pressing matters)? Mods can always delete pointless/retarded posts if needed.
....just for you Dev, no more box !

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Thanks, "the learning box" just reminded me too much of when my dad hired me a prostitute for my 16th. I will feel better spilling the seed of my wisdom in the learning corner :rolleyes: :p

King John

Jun 9, 2009
Knaresborough North yorkshire
can any member just post something if it is requested or can people post a request and have it answered with a vid / wall of text from anyone?

Or is it only Pros and famous PB people who get to post?

I think it would be better if you let everyone post, that way the guy who asked a question or was looking for something specific wouldnt be waiting 'x' days to get an answer. Down side is that you would need to be super strict with modding/admin to stop all the rick rolls and copywright infringments / potentialy 'unsuitable' content.

perhaps organise the section into threads, 1 thread per item/gun/technique/whatever. eg -

EGO THREAD (all your ego related discussions and questions)
CIRCUIT BOARDS THREAD (hopper/gun boards/chip upgrades...)

anyway, food for thought

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Thanks, "the learning box" just reminded me too much of when my dad hired me a prostitute for my 16th. I will feel better spilling the seed of my wisdom in the learning corner :rolleyes: :p
Dev, only you could manage to soil a perfectly decent name :)

By the way, my dad did the same for me but when the prostitute saw me, she said 'no charge' ...even then, I was annoyingly ravishing ...