Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heaven's Gate - Latest Details

rental

DCF 4 LIFE
Jul 12, 2005
in a hole!!
Visit site
Totally agree with that, it was deffinatly the best set yet. Fields were ideal for fast agressive play, which was great to watch from the stands. Pub on site which aided in some great pissed up spectating. Marshalling was good, a few unsure calls when shock started to shot each other, almost lost the game with 6 still alive. Good boys!!

Syd took a massive risk and it was a great event. Would be great to see more Northern teams come down to the beach next year.

Great weekend all round, not even the storm could ruin it.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Yes great event, big thanks to Tricky(rich from jersey warriors) for the whole event and Leigh from Nexus for his help on Saturday. Was a cracking event and can't wait till next year and definately would be good to see some more of the northern teams come down for next years one

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
recovering from up north

just about recovered from the 6 hour journey back up north from heavens gate.
definatly worth doing, it was a awesome tourny.
agree with everything said so far , sid your a star.
also like to thank the fallen angels for letting me play with them, cheers girls and lump most fun i have had in a long time balling.
big up to the marshalls and staff.

cheers angel.

p.s. cheers for the best game at the end southampton abv, you guys are sound and a seven man run through , well if you missed it , you should of been there.

:eek:

Statch83

in2deep-paintball.co.uk
my 1st ever tourney, i was playing for abv (the scratch team not the big guys) and it rocked although we lost almost everygame it was great.
we only won 2 games the whole tourney against blitzkrieg and angels black:p but it was well worth it.

were al definetely hooked now and looking forward to playing in koth on the 20th:D

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
reaperboy_83 said:
my 1st ever tourney, i was playing for abv (the scratch team not the big guys) and it rocked although we lost almost everygame it was great.
we only won 2 games the whole tourney against blitzkrieg and angels black:p but it was well worth it.

were al definetely hooked now and looking forward to playing in koth on the 20th:D

Thats what its all about mate :D

pid

blah blah blah
Aug 27, 2005
in the thick of it
Visit site
another life taken over by the drug of paintball.
welcome to being skint, dumped by partners (if u have 1) and filling every spare room in the house with paintball bits.
It's great. :)

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
It's already been said but it can't be said enough, fcuking awesome tournament!!:D

Fields were spot on, marshalling was probably the best I've seen(millenium included), facilities were top notch and the teams that attended were a great bunch.
It's an absolute crying shame that more teams didn't attend!!:mad:

Big thanks to the boys from Recoil for putting up with me for the weekend and massive pat on the back for Syd for putting on an event to be proud of.:)