The Home Of European Paintball

Hi what do you think I should get next?

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Originally posted by Dskize
buy an 05 EGO dont waste your money on cockers no matter how much you are trying to be 'different' it's not big or clever and you will regret it - buy an EGO and you'll have some change left for a halo - they are BY FAR the best markers out there in second hand land for that sort of money - ramping is something you can turn on or off on a marker so its irrelevant unless you need it which currently you dont . Buy an EGO am I making this clear ? ;) Buy an EGO

sorry not trying to tell you what to do buy whatever you want and be different and unique (and shot out and pissed off) no wait a minute .......yes I am ....Buy an EGO

see you on the 12th

P.S Buy an EGO
Ditto.

Encase you didn't get it though buy an Ego

Tartan Blaster

Dec 1, 2005
Stirling, Scotland
Visit site
ok seem to be getting a small suggestion that I should be getting an ego lol but I'm not sure they seem to be going for about £400 still and that would push me over me budget if I want a halo or something as well but maybe I am just looking at the wrong stuff so what price should I be looking at for a stock ego and halo. I'm not sure if I'm sold though as unless I could get it cheaper than that it looks like some gats that I have heard better stuff are going for less e.g. 05 speeds, timmies and cockers but then I don't know so I'm asking for help.
Also Dskize do you know if any of the clan/keltics are selling any kit because because it would really be helpfull if I could try out a gat before I buy it as you mentioned 2nd hand tourney gear before and I'm intrested.
Thanks again for all your helpfull replies

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
have a shot of my ego.. or anybodys ego at the walkon - and have a shot of Nicks cocker at the walkon ....oh wait a minute you wont be able to... because it never fookin works ..Ego's are very low maintenance bud perfect for noobs....angel 05's are cheap and excellent markers but resale value is non existent and they're a lot more hassle on paint which in the long run is more expensive and very annoying when your constantly cleaning barrels mid game.Shockers are also excellent but the build quality is crap and they also require regular maintenance to keep running properly. Im not trying to point you towards EGO's just because there my favourite marker because there not - I've had tons of different markers (about 20 in the last year - believe me I **** you not) till I found what marker I wanted to shoot constantly so i know what im talking about here - the Ego is the best all round marker Ive shot and out of the 5 or 6 ive owned ive never had any grief with any one of them. keep an eye out there are loads in classifieds for between £350 and £400 and you can pick up a halo for about £50 - £60 now .

as for tourney gear if Sid hasnt already sorted you out ive got a playing top you can have and we can work on the rest between us and the Clan ...Im sure they have some extra jackboots and spare webbing ;)

cheers

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
And you know nothing about paintball Dskize....ggggeeezzz..... ;)

Ego is the way to go mate......defo, but, I have three cockers for sale, 2 ego's and a couple of eggs.....let me know your sizes, might have some gear lying around....

Sid