The Home Of European Paintball

Hold Your Gat!!!

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
before i got an ego i always held my gat liek that

for me anyway it makes it easier to quickly change your aim, to spin the gun roudn etc, and gives me more stability also

it because the gun is resting on your hand, rather than you pushing it against your shoulder on the reg, it makes holding it for long periods of time easier.... well for me anyhoo

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
yeah they aint proffessionals m8 - most of them just do it as a recreational hobby! everyone has their own way to hold a gun - most have it how its comfy not necessarily whats best.

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
no mate, im shooting thro the pyramids at someone on my right hand side... and i walk the trigger left handed, useless right handed, so i wouldn't use the wrong hand on the left side, on the right, i just dont walk the trigger that fast..

-james

look on this vid, 17 seconds in, thats how i hold my marker
http://www.fatbobs.co.uk/oct06ypcwalkon.wmv
at 2.25 mins, what are you shooting at in the air? or is that not you?

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
Cool :p

The were some wicked gun " Handling " in that vid, Some people looked scared of their own marker :p ( not you james ;) )

Oh dear, I sound american :eek:

jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus man, one guy wasnt even holding his bottle against his shoulder, its like he was pulling back with his trigger hand and pushing forward with his reg hand, or vice versa, how unstable must that of been

Rowely

Bend over, here it comes.
Jun 18, 2006
no mate, im shooting thro the pyramids at someone on my right hand side... and i walk the trigger left handed, useless right handed, so i wouldn't use the wrong hand on the left side, on the right, i just dont walk the trigger that fast..

-james

look on this vid, 17 seconds in, thats how i hold my marker
http://www.fatbobs.co.uk/oct06ypcwalkon.wmv
Omg check out 3 mins 11... that guy shoots himself and it looks like it bounces on the floor and hits him in the face... lol! :eek:

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
2:15 -> 2:20 - Man the way they hold their markers...So funny :p

They seem to have all the kit you'd expect them to know *something* about posture/correct way to hold the gun :p

-Will

Rowely

Bend over, here it comes.
Jun 18, 2006
I thought the same, there seems to be alot of "rocket launcher" action going on...:p