Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hold Your Gat!!!

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
jesus that guy with the green planet top and the ego... did he look like a penis or what???:rolleyes: im joking down worry james;)

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
To be honest guys, as long as you have your thumb round the back of the grip, the marker fairly solidly planted in between your bisep and shoulder, whatever you do with your front hand wont make that much of a difference as you will have a firm platform from there.

Dont shoot off handed guys, you may feel you can shoot quicker but thats cos you have not practised out your off hand side as much. If you shoot off handed you will expose more of your self, look like a tit, and get shot, not good...

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
To be honest guys, as long as you have your thumb round the back of the grip, the marker fairly solidly planted in between your bisep and shoulder, whatever you do with your front hand wont make that much of a difference as you will have a firm platform from there.
Not really Chris as its your front hand that stabliizes the gun into your chest. It is imperative for aiming. The back hand is for making fine adjustments and pulling the trigger. The grip of the back hand should be so its comfortable for adjustments though rather than firing speed (i.e no raking). Correct me if Im wrong.

Dont shoot off handed guys, you may feel you can shoot quicker but thats cos you have not practised out your off hand side as much. If you shoot off handed you will expose more of your self, look like a tit, and get shot, not good...
No arguments.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
1- the bottle should always be on top of your shoulder

2- when aiming, always make a "radar lock on " beeping sound (think top gun) even if its just in your head.

3- never switch hands on opposing sides of the bunkers, just lean out up to 45 degrees.

these sure fire methods will ensure victory via the power of the rocket launcher.

Hovis

Oct 17, 2006
I look MUCH fast without my thumb round the back grip, but I'm yet to feel the damage it does to my aim...

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Mr.Longbeard said:
Phew, breaths sigh of relieve no body picked up on my personal style on that vid :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've just gotta remember "bottle below shoulder height" :eek: :p
tbh, actually looking down the barrel from the back of the marker will help too. the only way i can imagine how people aim with the gun at the side of their head is watching the flight of the balls? then adjusting to compensate or something.

if you actually aim like sighting a gun, it will prevent this delay in hitting the target.