Split Personalities
dark angels
universal shadows
fun police {p8ntballer mods}
wearepaintball.com
hawks x 4 teams
crazy-russians
1st-reich
dont forget if you have no team to let me no and i can add your name to other teams who are short of players many thanks

Dr3d

www.team-sexlife.co.uk
Oct 20, 2006
nr Holmbush
www.team-venom.co.uk
Having played the fields set up on Sunday here are my own thoughts

2 fields to the right of safe zone (facing car park)

Both were a bit too small, lacked cover/bunkers at one end. They were also too close together with only 10ft between tapes, making it very difficult to tell which field players were on.

2 fields behind save zone

Crap - way too small and biased to one end cover-wise. One was a turkey shoot from the off with only 50-60 yards between bases, and sod all bunkers within a short dash at either end. The tape lines also zig zagged all over the place, with players getting shot out across dog legs :mad: Same problem with lack of separation between the two fields here as well

Feild to left of safe zone (next to crono station) played well, but the boundaries were pretty much as usual walk-on days.

Vally field (with stream) again played well, but always tends to make one team work hard due to lack of bunkers at far end base.

A lot of this was relayed to Rob - but he said fields weren't laid out by him?

We also wanted to know format - round robin or split into league's but again no one had answers
Cheers for the constructive criticism, I wish Rob had of introduced us on Sunday so we could have chatted a little more, I have taken on board what you were talking about and Ross is busy sorting the bunkers on the said fields and making a few changes for the event, please remember tho buddy, this is purely a fun event, to make a little money for charity and have a good laugh..... The dog leg has been sorted today and the rest over the next week or so, so hopefully it will make for a good day next month regards Dred :)

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
Thats got to be a very rare site, taking crits and then doing something about it most people just shout and ignore u,i look foward to playing at this site and if it was not so far away i would be happy to help anyway i could.

Keep up the good work people we need more sites and people like u lads.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Cheers for the constructive criticism, I wish Rob had of introduced us on Sunday so we could have chatted a little more, I have taken on board what you were talking about and Ross is busy sorting the bunkers on the said fields and making a few changes for the event, please remember tho buddy, this is purely a fun event, to make a little money for charity and have a good laugh..... The dog leg has been sorted today and the rest over the next week or so, so hopefully it will make for a good day next month regards Dred :)
Thanks for the feedback Dred

Looking forward to November - we (Split P's) always play for kicks ;)

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
5 man

Ime off on hols on tues for the week so if you want anything ask dred on this thread see you all soon looks like its going to be a great day cheers.

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
Feild Test This Month {october}

It was a great days balling as usual at holmbush testing the playability of the feilds ross and dred have sorted al small probs out.It was good to see so many parts of teams there ie,blow,sex-life,young-guns,adrenalin,slayers,team-venom all having a go on the feilds.
As all of you are aware ime not one to brag lol
BUT MY TEAM DID WIN THE DAY
Feilds worked well looking forward now to real thing hope i do as well then lol
so see you all in november ime off now to lay in the sun for a week i will be thinking of you all here in dull england lol.
shadowblade

Dr3d

www.team-sexlife.co.uk
Oct 20, 2006
nr Holmbush
www.team-venom.co.uk
ohhhhh Shadow have you got it comin to you son :)

I had a PM from Gee Tee today asking a few un answered questions which I feel everyone should have the answers to :

the fee's are £250.00 per 5 man team if you choose to bring an extra body or 2 its no greaf for us, in fact it will help to turn the games around quicker from our point of view :) but only 5 on the field in any one game :)

It will be a league format purley from the fact that if it were a round robbin and we have 20 + teams we will be playing night piantball trying to get it all finished if you see my point. each team will start one end of field and next game on that field from the other end its all in the sheets :)

now scores will be as follows

Flag hang 10 points
loss nothing
draw 4 points
flag hang with max kill 12 points
Flag in transit 7-5

Hope this clears up a few questions :) regards Dred