Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How do £100 goggles compare to £30 goggles?

Dec 7, 2012
So long as the goggles have a set of thermal lenses then they should fog on you. Thermal lenses have 2 panes with a layer of air sealed between them. Just make sure you don't ruin the seal on the lenses by spraying something like calotherm lenses cleaner all over them. As for style go with whatever is comfiest.

Ninjabreadman

Aug 19, 2013
Cannock, UK
I sing praise for the I4 sure you'll spend a little more but nothing has fit me quite so well. I've used a Proto Axis before they never steamed up and you can find them from £55 new if you manage to get into a shop and become pally with them so long as they know your going to be a regular they tend to help you out with prices.

Letspandarize

Banned
Aug 16, 2013
It's all about personal preference you have to try some on before you go and buy, I started with the switch FS now have i4's both great mask but obs i4's are the better of the two in my option!

FOSSIL FUELS

Jul 22, 2013
Ive been told the I4 is a great mask... but apparently you need a skinny head to use one...

whats a good mask for a oddly shaped head :) ??

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
Grillz id say, reason being grillz are extremly flexible, so they will fit almost anybody, but its all about preferance, try somebodys mask on at a walk on, see if you like it or not.

Reactions: H and FOSSIL FUELS

Ninjabreadman

Aug 19, 2013
Cannock, UK
I have a funny head, but the I4s seem to fit ok, the bottom of my chin gets hit a little more than it used to but i think thats just because its a strange shape.

fonwa

Aug 22, 2013
wolverhampton
i say go to your local store to try on some different masks see which you feel more comfortable in , everyone's comfortable 'level' aren't the same.....
" 1st try it then feel it .... & buy it ...."
but i personally prefer i4... it is still very depending of what kind of pattern do u like ...

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
You get what you pay for with masks and you only get 1 pair of eyes don't get me wrong the 30 mask will take a paintball but they tend to fog up a lot so you can't see what you are doing