Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How do £100 goggles compare to £30 goggles?

Ricki_diego

Ricki diego - Evil Twin
Jul 29, 2012
Bristol
Thats good then, that will save me some on getting all the gear up together. If I spend around £30 on goggles instead of £100 then I can spend more on a better marker! :)
make sure it has a thermal lens...not just anti fog. you'll be happier with it. Also the Mask is more important then putting more money towards a better marker. having a better marker wont necessarily improve your game. But being able to see through a mask with a thermal lens will! :)

Reactions: Garideon

Buck_lad

Feb 10, 2013
Lincoln
Trial and error I think, I've had issues with my empire vents, but once I removed the peak they seemed fine! Peak trapped air in the goggles and caused it to fog, alot!

WeeDee

Aug 26, 2013
Glasgow
Vision is a huge part of the game so i would say splash the cash on a mask that u feel comfortable playing with !

Rewan

Aug 12, 2013
Cornwall
Hi.

This is probably a dumb question, but this is a newbie section. So I could go and spend £100+ on a set top set of goggles, but are they really any better than a £30 pair if the cheap pair covers your ears and doesn't fog?

Thanks for any input.
The more expensive masks will continue to not fog in more and more fog-inducting conditions. I also find the expensive masks far far more comfy than cheaper ones.

chris20

Dec 8, 2013
My suggestion is to go for some mid range goggles. I4s are brilliant but some people cant fork out that kind of cash, in my experience proflex's are very good and go for around £60 (there were some E-flexs for £55 on just paintball a few weeks ago). I find that cheaper goggles tend to have horrible cheap foam, hard plastic and deform very easily. The first thing you should buy when getting into paintball is goggles and its not something you should skip on the price