Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I luv Camo!!!

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Originally posted by Robbo
You think this distinction between tourney asnd woodland is being drawn because of ego ???????????
If you want to boil it down to the bare essentials, egos and money is pretty much it. If someone wasn't turning a buck on jerseys or the like, this debate would pretty much die, wouldn't it? Besides, if it isn't about ego, then why do so many players and teams have their name attached to products?

Pete, play. Just play. If you're flinging paint at someone it don't matter if you're naked in a mud bog. You're playing 'ball, just like everyone else, and that's the message I'm trying to get across. Camo, jerseys, airball, woodland, city, who cares. Just play. It's ALL good.

-Tyger

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
my missus has said from her point of view of more a member of the general public than a p'baller (she's played twice and is still not sure) but it's a gem

"of course you'd wear cammo's in the woods, thier cheap, functional and help you hide but i don't think cammo would be appropriate on a tournament field"

and for my two penneth, all paint colours will show up on the cammo's or black recballers wear, and therfore make marshall's jobs much easier than looking for yellow paint on a yellow jersey

anyway some of us recballers ARE failed army types, and have a lot of fun playing silly buggers in the woods! or we dress up as star wars characters, or punks

my basic point is the same as tyger's

both types of players and game exist, with many variations, they all exist and always will, or at least they should be allowed to