Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I luv Camo!!!

al.

S.P.C.
Pax

Thats the trouble with forums, texts, messenger etc. - sometimes words tend to take on a greater significance than the writer intended.

To sum up I think we're all more or less on the same page. We all play the way we play and at differnet levels and we may be looking for different things from paintball but we're probably all interested in improving our skills and experience (whatever the format). This debate could go on for ever and there's a lot of good points being made on both sides.

Bottom line is we do it cos we enjoy it and it's good to be able to exchange views with other people who share a common interest.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pax

Originally posted by al.
........To sum up I think we're all more or less on the same page.......
I think you are right, it's just that when tyger gets involved, there is always an agenda and an edge, just simmering below the surface....we'll see how he responds to my question :)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
like i said...camo rules :rolleyes:

everything has it's place dont it? i wouldn't wear it to a tourny. i would however if i wanted to have some fun in the woods...thats what it's all about...

SeedyKay

Mar 8, 2004
Horndean, England
Visit site
let's call a truce, because the bitching about this will never stop. let's decide to all put our resources together and instead of slagging off each form of the sport, let's go after those drive by *******s, and the airsoft gimps!