Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Impulse developments!!!

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Latham

The mods on the guns we used at Toulouse are great - the new 4500psi Max Flow air system looks and performs great!!!!

The new mod we are talking about is purely a performance one - the Impulses rip already - but with this it just gets better!!!!

Mark

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
I admit it...

I'm Excited! Goin crazy trying to work out what it is...

Give me a clue? ;)

Any idea when smart parts europe will have this "upgrade" for sale?

Those imp's look great BTW, love those spring caps :).

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Ricardo

Contact Nick or Phil at Smart Parts Europe to get prices

00441322 555968

or go to thier website!!!

Get the Impulse Vision - it is worth every penny!!

See ya

Mark :p

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
PS

I used an Impulse Vision with the new mod at the w/e down at Temple whilst playing for Bushwackers (winners Pro)

It rocked all day - the mod passed it's first test - real consistent over the chrono and a doddle to set the gun!!!

Mark

Dont want to give too much away!!

Ricardo and method!

Guys,
The new mods will be available as part of a new Impulse or you can purchase them as an upgrade to your exsisting Impulse whether it's a Vision or not.
Keep checking out

http://www.smartpartseurope.co.uk

for further updates, because as soon as it's ready it will be available through our website. Alternatively get a flight out to Stockholm for next weekend and take a sneaky peak at one of teh team guns :D

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
Ricardo and method!

Originally posted by NICK, RUSHERS
Guys,
The new mods will be available as part of a new Impulse or you can purchase them as an upgrade to your exsisting Impulse whether it's a Vision or not.
Keep checking out

http://www.smartpartseurope.co.uk

for further updates, because as soon as it's ready it will be available through our website. Alternatively get a flight out to Stockholm for next weekend and take a sneaky peak at one of teh team guns :D
Argh! come on i NEED to know what this thing is! In what way does it improve the performance of an impy? How much will it cost (rough estimate?). Pleeeeeeeeeze?