Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

info on the pulse

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
I don't get how it knows your marker has fired. Do all Electronic markers emit RF signals, if not... how many guns are compatible??

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
It looks good. Well, it looks a lot like a cross between a Halo and a Velocity but as a new concept in hopper tech it looks good. All the internals are packaged in a separate module that slides out of the hopper for access in order to clean or repair or replace as may prove necessary. It also has a reverse button for those occasions where you get a fat ball stuck or the like. Hit the reverse and pop the problem right back out.
The Draxxus kids said it holds around 175 paintballs fully loaded.
I can't tell you how it performed tho we were offered a few to use for the event we chose not to. Trauma was using some tho and they didn't seem to have any issues.
Draxxus also had their new Grill goggle available at the Commanders Cup.

Bilster

Jan 9, 2005
D7's
Visit site
Looks awesome...

Im pretty sure that it has been sped up a little!:eek:

Have a look at his jaw chewing the gum... starts of slow and speeds up a lot... also i know its possible but his fingers look a litttle too fast aswell:rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong it looks awesome but i wonder if it has been sped up :confused: :D :D

Bilster

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Looks good, heard they might have different sizes, i.e. back player might have one that hold 200 + and a front can go for a smaller size. No idea how accurate that is though. Would be a pain buying new shells etc if they were different sizes aswell. We will all find out soon I guess.