Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

info on the pulse

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
shhhhh, i knew that really

and, thats a shame that two of the most promising pieces of development in two different parts of kit aren't compatible isn't it

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
shhhhh, i knew that really

and, thats a shame that two of the most promising pieces of development in two different parts of kit aren't compatible isn't it
No entirely surprising tho - Simon (Manike) helped develop the Empire ReloaderB, so I would imagine he's not too fussed about it working with a rival's loader system.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
For the most part on the multiple markers front, the loader works fine on any marker and VERY fast, the vid I linked was jsut the standard throw it on anything setup.

Its your main marker that im guessing you would set up to use the chip, and if not im sure its adjustable or a mod will come out to make it adjustable so you jsut set it up on all 3 and it goes fine.

O

ollytheosteo

Hmmm, I'd be happier about bidding for that if he had an actual picture as opposed to the same publicity shot you can find all over t'internet. Loader looks good though, being able to take the guts out in one go makes so much sense.