Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

info on the pulse

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Very nice, but all we have really seen is this mutated halo.... still no tangible info on the RF modification. How large is it? How easy to fit is it? Is it permanent? How does it affect marker battery life? Susceptible to interference?... Questions I feel need answering before everyone all jumps into pre-ordering and group buys.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
or another one... can more than one transmit to the same hopper... i run 3 markers off of one reloader and one egg, if the pulse is so much better, then i may as well run all three off of that, but if only one chip/marker can transmit to the hopper, then i can only use the RF mode on one selected marker... see what im saying?

is there any way your chip can transmit to another hopper? if there are two people behind a bunker, can one persons chip start the others hopper feeding through interference???

Tomc NSPL

Aug 31, 2006
The big question in my eyes is

Does it come with rechargable batteries or is it the standard 6 AA batteries

Looks **** awsome though :eek: :eek: :eek:

mdking

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2004
www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk
or another one... can more than one transmit to the same hopper... i run 3 markers off of one reloader and one egg, if the pulse is so much better, then i may as well run all three off of that, but if only one chip/marker can transmit to the hopper, then i can only use the RF mode on one selected marker... see what im saying?

is there any way your chip can transmit to another hopper? if there are two people behind a bunker, can one persons chip start the others hopper feeding through interference???
from the info i have been told... i dont think it will be able to trasmit to another players gun/hopper..

I would think, u might be able to get replacement rf chips for your spare guns... and just keep the same one in the hopper...

would tell you more but ul have to wait and see:) (and hopefuly the info is right, that i was told)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
sounds good, but, say (yeah, im going to become a nuisance ;)) you had two hoppers, would you then have to know which one matched which chip... can a random chip, and random hopper not be sync'ed?

mdking

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2004
www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk
with the info i know... hopfeuly its right.

if it is. then it hopefuly wont matter.:D

thers only a few places this rf chip could be placed on the board... have a think, then you will know.;)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
im not too electrical headed, but id go with solenoid (;)) area... gotta be pretty small to fit onto all differing sizes of board... what about the mini :eek:

(blatent lack of an edit :D)