Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Inter-university Paintball Tournament

Gillie

Apr 8, 2002
www.pbuk.biz
Last year it was sponsored by and held at the 6E site at Witton Castle. Late October seemed to be a good time (not for the weather) but being a couple of weeks after freshers weeks and well before any assignments and deadlines.

We would be happy to discuss the possibility of supporting another event this year.

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Originally posted by ericostani
Re: if we had a college team, could we enter? just a thought. got a few 'ballers at college.
We are thinking about how we can get BUSA (British University sport Association) recognition for paintball and that might have to limit it to institutions that come under BUSA's remit. I don't know whether colleges do or not. I know your part of the NUS, so it might be worth checking out.

Also it wouldn't be right shooting you little kids.:D

binz

Dec 19, 2001
isle of man
www.brewerypaintball.com
i dont think i'm letting the cat out of the bag,cause i'm not sure if its even in there yet,but,every Easter we have the student games over here in the Isle of Man.football,hockey,lecrosse the usual stuff,but we then had a phone call from a bloke who is to do with the sports counsil asking what this paintball thing was all about.after his quick 5 minute call had lasted 45 minutes he went away with knowledge that a lot of Uni's have teams and was going to try and get it put in the games.
last i heard he was doing very well with the commitee.

dont take my word that it 'will' going to happen but i hope it does it would be great for the sport.