Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Inter-university Paintball Tournament

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Anyone at one of the North East Uni's interested in this?
E-mail me, as we may be able to sort some help out for you if you can get to the Newcastle area ;)

numptie

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Ok the UKUPA link isn't working at the mo? Just tried and can't get on at all? Can't all students get on? Well technically i'm a student still?

Weakest Link

Little Deviant
Oct 21, 2002
Durham
www.dur.ac.uk
Collegiate World Cup

Originally posted by raehl
Not sure who was interested in doing this still, but...

If you want to play (one school or combined british team), and can be there the whole week of Cup to do some work for me (Sunday->Sunday), free entry and I'll rent your team a house for the week. If anyone wants to do this, drop me an email ASAP.

raehl311@yahoo.com

- Chris
Are guys still planning on doing this? And can anyone confirm the date? There seemed to be quite a bit of interest at campaign. Let me know if any of you are planning anything.

R

raehl

Cup is the week of Oct. 18-26. Most of the play will be Oct. 24-26, but there are opportunities to reduce your costs if you can be there longer. I don't know where I'm at space wise (I have 9 teams now, whether I can take more dependson how I can make the schedule work out given the field resources we have) but if we're going to get people in I need to know ASAP.

Thanks,
Chris

BUPF

Hi,

Wanted to do this as an official press release, but since people are asking; the UKUPA no longer exists, we are renamed the British Universities' Paintball Federation.

Flash (our Chairman) is probably sorting out the new website etc, I hope to let y'all know when we have it up and running. Thanks all for your interest.

Richard (Vice Chair, whole have his computer back this avo!)

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Rich..........we will have 7 man ultimate airball in Newcastle within the month........give me a bell mate as we can sort out practice (probably markers too) for Sunderland/Newcastle/Northumbria etc.... including week day/night practice and support from players.
Also marshalling opportunities to supplement my tax money :)
Could be a pretty big opportunity.