Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Inter-university Paintball Tournament

J. F. Velasco Davis

Oct 30, 2002
Birmingham UK
Visit site
Going to the university of Birmingham

Hello My name is Francisco Velasco And I play in the Mexican League, ( a very small one) I will be on a MBA at the University of Birmingham starting on September 15. I was not aware of a paintball club since there is no information regarding the issue in the sports page of the university (I was considering to join the tenis courses) but I read this and I'm interested in joining the training sqad if possible....

If Mr Steve Hancock or any one else may be intrested on a player my personal E-mail adress is velascodavis@hotmail.com
I will be at london to see the campaing cup and Will arrive to Birmingham on the 15th:D :D

PimpDaddyZanwaa

TASTE THE PAIN-T
Aug 19, 2002
Barnet, Whetstone, London
My bro is trying to put a team togeather at his uni, he already organise's rec ball days out but once he saw the tourney scene he got bit with the p-ball bugg.
If anyone could send him any info with regards to gettin sponsorship from there uni or any info at all that may help it would be most apreciated

cheers guys

k1jaff@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Acidd_UK
Nah, just 1 game at inter uni when they needed my mad leg-shooting skills!
Actually... do you not remember the weekend or something?... you were guesting for the DUPS on the Sunday when youshot yourself, ruling us out of 3rd place in the division. You guys were playing in some other division at the time.

Jose... at least give me 10 seconds.

Hope to see you all at Campaign for the UKUPA mtg (If I am allowed out...)

Richard