Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Inter University Tourney.

M

Misty's Big Adventure

At round 1 we had tomahawk classic and it was ace:cool: (thx to the guys at Warped). Are there any plans to keep the paint in a room temp place???? As Aberystwyth will be camping we need a place to store our paint lol

Ran

University Barbarians
Dec 26, 2005
Bristol
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Steve will be sorting out which paint is available for us at round 1 of the inter-uni league on site, I believe that it will be draxxus for rounds 1 and 2 and then for round 3 (the final round, abck at Snetterton) it will be Tomahawk winter forumla.

Matty Parker

Funded by the government
Feb 19, 2006
Kent
Visit site
who was the three shot hand loading impulse fella ?!
Yes, i was the guy with the impy, do and insult to injury, it was because my batteries were low, and i just had to turn the halo off and on again :mad:
Will be good to see you all there, and paint should be much nicer.
Do we have a roster of which delightful establishments are attending this fine gathering:cool:

jumbaleo

Feb 18, 2006
Visit site
Steve,

Draxus is far better than Tomohawk?? I think its unfair to "run-down" the Draxus paint that Dave at D7's supplies to customers. In fact its a bit rude to be honest!

Maybe your making some extra money out of using Tomohawk through Warped??

jim

Ran

University Barbarians
Dec 26, 2005
Bristol
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Draxus is far better than Tomohawk?? I think its unfair to "run-down" the Draxus paint that Dave at D7's supplies to customers. In fact its a bit rude to be honest!
Steve was talking about using Tomahawk for round 3, back at SNETTERTON, not D7's. Anyhow, I am sure that whatever paint one prefers is down to a matter of personal opinion and also whatever sponsorship one may have.

Also, Pete, all the info you need is on the UKPSF inter-uni forums.

jumbaleo

Feb 18, 2006
Visit site
I did mention to Mark and James that we would prefer a different paint next time, and suggested they contact warped about tomahawk. We will confirm this closer to the time.
Steve's statement made it pretty clear what he thinks. Do you make money out of the inter uni using Tomohawk as well Ran??

jim x