Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is 24 too old?

scapegoat308

newbie like hell
Jan 9, 2010
Shropshire, UK
Awesome, this only makes me want to get some gear and get filthy just that little bit sooner then!

Now, I need to find a way of making some money!?!

Cheers guys, I appreciate the feedback.

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Wow, cheers for the replies guys, it's just everywhere you look it is all 13-19 year olds and I didn't want to look like a bit of an idiot hanging around with a bunch of little kids :)
That will be something to do with 13-19 year olds having more time (and inclination) to spend posting pictures of them selves playing (with themselves) and posting crap on forums ;)

AirHead

Still tastin' paint
Aug 6, 2009
Shrewsbury
You're also close to Rednal, amongst some other places. No Sup Air(sadly), but still a fun day out nonetheless.

scapegoat308

newbie like hell
Jan 9, 2010
Shropshire, UK
Wow, I didn't realise just how many fields are within an hours travel of me. I think I may have to pay a visit to most of them over time, just to try them all out.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I think I was around 24 when I started, and still playing now at 46 and counting. Will try to keep going as long as my legs & finances allow.

I still love reading VIZ & have a mental age of 12 - which is what counts ;)

scapegoat308

newbie like hell
Jan 9, 2010
Shropshire, UK
I think I was around 24 when I started, and still playing now at 46 and counting. Will try to keep going as long as my legs & finances allow.

I still love reading VIZ & have a mental age of 12 - which is what counts ;)
Sounds good to me buddy. Hopefully I shall be following in your footsteps then. :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hey all.
I am nearly 24 and have found myself somewhat infatuated with the sport of paintballing all of a sudden. But I do know that it is a hugely expensive hobby to get into.
So I would like to know, is 24 a little too late to join the party, or has the party even passed me by? If not, what sort of paintball fields are great for beginners that want to use their own equipment/paint.

I live in Shropshire an am able to travel a reasonable distance providing the area I would be going would be worth while.

Sorry for such a long 'first' post and asking so much, but I really am fairly clueless here.
Many thanks in advance.
Sam

I didn't start playing till I was 33 .... and I was fortunate enough to win a few things on the way thru my 23 year love affair with our sport .... the trick is, to just enjoy what you are doing and whatever comes along, comes along .... good luck ........ and oh ....... have fun !!!