Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

is robbo on a major ego trip? bigger than the one we all thought he is on

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Wow looked what I stumbled across... What I thought was just a poke at Robbo's article, turns out to be some serious soap opera crap! Maybe for just one second, "Can we all just be friends?":D Ok one more time! ***Deep Breath in 1,2,3,...10 and Out 1,2,3...10*** Think of your happy place! Ahhhhh now don't we all feel better yet?:D

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
Honoured, but feel I will disappoint you

I am honoured you would put me in the exalted company of some fine writers and equally interesting persons. You unfortunately ended up attempting to dissect the language of a hybrid - I am Canadian by birth and education (hence the "ou" spellings) and American by location for the almighty dollar. Unfair test of your intelligence, all in all and a Holmesian version of a trick question.

But I feel I've let you down. Would it help if you got bonus points for your serendipity crack about northern woofter -- it was wonderfully poetic: is Toronto (birth place) far enough north? And bonus points to the one with the geezer comment as I first played in '88.

My bio would be completely uninteresting to all in this forum, I'm one of the thousands who play because we love to, are addicted to the game, but wouldn't give up everything (home, free time, career) to be a player. Paintball was just a game in 1988 and it is just a game in 2001.

But what a great game.

Now that I've been honest (je ne suis pas Quebecois), I challenge Mr. Robinson to answer my earlier quetion: ... tell us something no one else knows about what is coming in paintball, what's the next big thing you know of that's more than a rumour, something not meant to be known.

What secret do you hold? I've come clean. Your turn.
Larry

Justin Owen

American BadAss
Jul 10, 2001
Kenner, LA USA
Visit site
Ummm...

...I can guarantee you, my friend, that I am definitely not your little "Problem," though I'm honored by your compliments about my writing. hehe

I've been absent from this thread for two reasons: First, 'cause I've been away all weekend and didn't have Internet access...and second, 'cause I haven't had anything to say about it. The original question was, " is robbo on a major ego trip? bigger than the one we all thought he is on" and since, of course, we all know the answer is "YES!!!", I didn't see a good reason to discuss it any further.

:p

Besides, I haven't even seen this article in question yet, though I'm eager to get the 'mag and read the writeup on Campaign!

So since I'm definitely not the culprit, and assuming then that I'm no longer a suspect, I guess that means you've got the culprit figured, eh??? LOL

Lotsa love to all...
~J~

Justin Owen

American BadAss
Jul 10, 2001
Kenner, LA USA
Visit site
Robbo again

'Allo, this here's Robbo once again hijacking Justin Owen's profile.
To answer Justin's question, yes I have figured out who the culprit is. I do not want to mention any names for reasons of liability but suffice it to say he is the last person in this universe I would choose to put on a team of my own. I wouldn't necessarily call him a paintball magnet but if you were to look up the word "Schultz" in the dictionary you would first see a picture of snoopy but right below it would be a guy we will call "Fred" to protect the names of the innocent getting smacked with his 10,000,000,000th paintball hit.

As for Justin, this boy is now in serious trouble. Through advanced wire searches I have discovered a conspiracy theory involving the highest rungs of paintball heirarchy to de-throne me as Paintball Grand Master and establish a puppet throne with Justin and Tyger pulling the strings from behind the scenes. This "problem" identity is but the first wave of attacks, meant to destabilize my mental faculty and cause me to lose my focus so I wont see the main offensive coming until its too late. There are very few people I can trust right now but Warthog Renick Miller is one of them and he has assured me that he will set Mikey Bruno on his "kill" setting and send him after Justin and all his sidekicks just as soon as he's able. As for Tyger, once I crush this pathetic little excuse for a coup I will sentence him to the ultimate punishment for his actions: NPPL for life with no possibility of parole.

I rule. Like poodles. Poodles Rule.
Pete

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Originally posted by rancid
Awww c'mon. Tyger's way too bright to invent a different person just to have a pop at you. That's not his style, that would be like....childish.
If you don't have hte balls to stand behind what you say, then you shouldn't say it.

Rest assured, if I've got a beef with Pete "The Beast with Two Backs" Robinson, I'll air it as the meow-man. NOT as "Rufus", "TJ", "problem", "Solution", "Boris the Spyder", "the Dear Queen" or as "President Ray-Gun". :rolleyes:

Sheesh, and I thought the US justice system was kangaroo...

-Tyger

TJ 2

Sep 9, 2001
Visit site
Uh, has someone been impersonating me while I've been away then?

If so, that someone's got cojones off steal and is gonna have more issues than Korn when I get hold of 'em...

Peace.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Tyger Tyger

'Beast with two backs' ???
I have yet to fathom its meaning.
Whatever do you mean my little feline friend !!!
Robbo (One back as far as I know)

TJ 2

Sep 9, 2001
Visit site
Othello dude - she's making the beast with two backs...y'know, bumping uglies, playing hide the salami, doggy style.

You Brits, so naive...

Peace.