Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Its the right time for me to leave ......

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Good luck Chris and all the very best!!

This is a guy, who truly has put in, all the time in the world to make our sport better, especially on the players level, always helped in any way from representing our top pro teams to turning up on a rainy sunday to help train three fat muppets from Stockport!!

A true Champion to the sport who'll be sorely missed.

Special thankyou from all our guys Chris for helping us in so many ways when nobody else would give us a second look in. It's where Somanc started on that muddy field in Elsham!!

Enjoy your travels bro and keep us all updated!!

Ronnie

Jack Wood

May 7, 2002
Visit site
Good luck Chris. Glad I made your leaving doo! Thanks for the hangover :)

Have fun. And don't forget I've got the hook-up for you in Perth ;)

A year will fly by. Hopefully you'll come back to say hello, but if you get stuck over there don't worry about it. There are far worse places to be!!

Fi$h

FunKy-a$$ FleA Ba$$isT
Mar 20, 2003
So$co/Manc/Marseille
Visit site
Adventure, eh?

Well have fun, and stay away from stab-wounds. As the best looking member of the team I'd like to say that we'll all miss you. Catch you when you get back, and you can remind me about how much more successful my brothers are than me and every tiny mistake I've ever made. Ever. Good times.

Stay safe and don't run with scissors.

Love you! x x x

Oh! and always remember that me, TomO, Stoney and Steeley beat you guys 'The First Team' in Blackpool 4-1, and I shot you in the face on the break. Right. In. The. Face. ;) x

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
To be fair Chris has gone now so let's stop being noce and say what we really feel about him!

Fi$h you may have shot him in the face but I bet he tried to take at least one of you with him, or he was still live at the end of the point!

:D :D :D :D