The Home Of European Paintball

Joy Masters field design...

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
Richard...

Originally posted by goose

Don't forget - there are still some people who feel the game should never have left the woods - or that the semi-auto shouldn't be allowed (never mind electro's)
these people evidently don't want the game to advance and probaly still think 8track is a good idea :D

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Re: Richard...

Originally posted by Goose

P.S. Don't forget - there are still some people who feel the game should never have left the woods - or that the semi-auto shouldn't be allowed (never mind electro's)

Originally posted by upsupball

these people evidently don't want the game to advance and probaly still think 8track is a good idea :D
You mean Rancid? I bet he still sits at home, telling his mates why Betamax kicks DVD ass. :D

Like I said though, I'd be saddened to see the 'mixed' games go, but it would make perfect sense to me. My heart would say no, but I think the brain should have the final say-so.

Ohhhh - 8 track - I loved those, such great sound (no not from the tapes, but from the 2 hands it took to shove it into the player).

--------

We are now getting into a whole different discussion - one that went on in these forums before Toulouse - and I really don't have the energy to get into it again.

Suffice it too say, that I too think there needs to be proper divisional/qualification system, and yes under this system the "lesser" teams would get to play the better ones, just not at the major tournaments, unless they qualify (but then they wouldn't be lesser teams, now would they?)

But too me the next logical step would be the separation of divisions - and then we could go to a FA cup situation - or even a relegation/delegation system. This also now creates an incentive for teams to move up - wanna play with the big boys, you gotta step-up.

Anyways, it's late - I think I'm gonna go dig up an 8 track to fall asleep to.

goose