The Home Of European Paintball

Just a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
as soon as i seen "s4s" i had a bit of a facepalm moment, and quite frankly knew this was going to start getting nasty again just as the dust had started to settle.

however from an outside point of view, there is nothing wrong with asking to see where money from a charity is going, whether you donated to it or not. furthermore Leachy actually said he wanted to see what had been achieved - which he did not need to do - so it was a bit of a presumption to assume that he thought the charity was acting 'untoward'.

Reactions: leachy

Huffy

May 16, 2011
Right let's not play this stupid game again please.when the information is ready/available/spent/donated/burnt/eaten/drank etc it will all be be made common knowledge so let's not start poking the fire as that's what will happen.

The dust has only just settled and stupid bickering just puts paintball in a bad light so please just leave it for now.

Last edited:

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
So far I have found, Ask questions and get no answers
So I guess its a no from you as well Huffsworld?

Huffy

May 16, 2011
All I am applying is stop asking the same question over and over don't you think they will answer the question when the question can be answered properly with all the facts

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
With most charities thingy's you can see where your money is going before you put your hand in your pocket. Even in my local paper shop they stick a little certificate up now and again saying how much was collected from the box on the counter even if its only £1.59 there is a certificate to show what has been collected. This happens every 3 months or so not at the end of the year or "when the information is ready/available/spent/donated/burnt/eaten/drank etc"

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
With most charities thingy's you can see where your money is going before you put your hand in your pocket. Even in my local paper shop they stick a little certificate up now and again saying how much was collected from the box on the counter even if its only £1.59 there is a certificate to show what has been collected. This happens every 3 months or so not at the end of the year or "when the information is ready/available/spent/donated/burnt/eaten/drank etc"
Information that was at one point supposedly going to be available within a few weeks. That was last year.

Want to know where the money went? My best guess is into the back pockets of the people who set up the fund, holding it, of course, until such time they get called out on it, at which point they'll find some way to get that money spent for the original reason it was set up.

Unfortunately leechy, you can ask this question, which is a valid one as if theres no dodgy dealings going on this information should be easily and freely available (which it isn't hmmmmmm?) but your probably going to get shot down by the same bunch of dribbling idiots as last time trying to cover it all up and hoping it goes away.

Last edited:

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
I can see your point Bon but I'm not saying there is anything going on, I was hoping to celebrate the huge amount that has been donated, I can't tell you how much but it's still coming in
I donated a healthy sum to the fund last week.
And I was going to post it all on things like Facebook and let the world know the great things going on in the paintball world

Reactions: niallist

wjdunk

Feb 14, 2012
Leachy,
t: +44 (0)1970 613 083
M: +44 (0)7974 284 152

Those are shorelines numbers, if you want answers why not phone and speak to tim or suzy rather than stirring things up.

and yes we are only joking over on the UKS thread, if you cant tell this from the posts that have been made then i hope me stating it as fact here is enough for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.