Status
Not open for further replies.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Leachy,
t: +44 (0)1970 613 083
M: +44 (0)7974 284 152

Those are shorelines numbers, if you want answers why not phone and speak to tim or suzy rather than stirring things up.

and yes we are only joking over on the UKS thread, if you cant tell this from the posts that have been made then i hope me stating it as fact here is enough for you.
I'm not saying anything is wrong or stirring things up and I'm guessing Barnett has seen the accounts.The question you appeared to have missed was

I was wondering if anyone can say they have seen these accounts?
If you didn't miss it then I guess it's a NO from you as well then.

Last edited:

scrSTRYKER

Aug 5, 2011
Does this help. Posted on UKScenario.com this morning from Tim at Shoreline:

For the record, I'll say once again, what I've said about 500 times before, in writing, in public:

Suzy will publish the accounts when all the money as been allocated.

There is still money left to be allocated, there are loads of people helping to try and allocate what is left including a local councillor, the Welfare Officer of the Royal British Legion, CSgt Jarmain and Capt Lynch 3 Royal Welsh, The Guildhall Council, Yorky is speaking to personal contacts, I'm speaking to personal contacts. This has all been verified and publicly confirmed by Dan Henwood who writes for Paintball Scene (just before he got banned off P8). There is no smoking gun here.

Allocating money is actually a lot harder than anyone care to think and unless you've tried yourself, you'll have no idea of the complexities. Giving people money can effect their benefits, tax status, access to future support and many organisations like the British Legion are loath to allocate to an individual. On top of that, the nature of most service personnel is self sacrifice, so many refuse to accept money even if they need it because they always think there is someone else more deserving.......these displays of character are often heart breaking and humbling and are in stark contrast to the other people I sometimes have to deal with on paintball forums relating to this matter.

So, the position is..........and always has been...........when all the money is allocated the accounts will be published. Lots of people are working to try and allocate the money and this work has been confirmed by an independent 3rd party in the form of Henwood and he has posted in writing, in public, to confirm this several times in the past.

However, it suits certain people to keep bringing this up every few weeks as part of the 'paintball politics' games they play to infer there is something dodgy going on. Everytime they do it, they get wacked, they sulk off somewhere for a few weeks to lick their balls then they come back and try again. It's boring.

If anyone thinks there is something untoward, then they have several options:

1) Call the police. The number for Aberystwyth Police Station is 0845 330 2000 and the Serious Fraud Office is 020 7239 7388
2) Publicly call Suzy a thief - so that I can then sue them

Why don't they ever take any of these options but instead just choose to smear and spread nonsense rumours on paintball forums and Facebook? You'll have to answer that one yourself.......but you'll always find the same names cropping up over and over again.

Members of my old infantry platoon are currently fighting in the wastelands of Afghanistan. I've very proud of them.
My wife has given up thousands of pounds of her own money, spent hundreds of hours and has had to endure the public assassination of her character as part of her efforts to support military families via Support for Soldiers. I'm more proud of her than anyone could imagine.

Support for Soldiers will be closed once the last of the money has been allocated. It has been destroyed by those who like to play paintball politics. The people in UK paintball who play these politics games make me feel ashamed to be British. I'm sure they'll view the closing of Support for Soldiers as a job well done.

Reactions: niallist

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Could I point out that I have not said anything bad about s4s or barnetts crew. I asked a very simple question about the accounts. I have also said I wanted to celebrate the achievemen. I don't feel I need to go anywhere to sulk or lick my balls. The only people that have made any thing sound untoward are the Barnett fan club. I guess most of the crap that barnet is saying is aimed at me but that's the kind of guy he is. Maybe if people read the post instead of in between the lines it would help

scrSTRYKER

Aug 5, 2011
No, I wasn't saying you had said anything bad, (I couldn't make out if you was inferring that I was or not) I was merely supplying you with an update as posted on UKS as I understand that Tim/Shoreline cannot post it themselves. All I asked is "does this help?".
I was not trying to infer anything one way or the other, just give you what I thought was an explanation of what you had asked for.
I don't know specifically who the comments were aimed but there is a good chance it was not you or at least you alone, as there are many individuals commenting on this subject.
So, does this help?

Last edited:
Reactions: wjdunk and niallist

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
My comments were about barnetts post not yours. I just think it would be easier to say well done lads you raised £5000, we're looking at what we should do with it.
Don't you think that would help?

wjdunk

Feb 14, 2012
Leachy,
I am not involved with S4S and neither have i donated money to it so i dont feel that I need to see the accounts. And if you re-read your reply to my 1st post you answer your own question.

as i said, if you are keen to know where the money had been allocated call them and speak with them rather than posting on a paintball forum.

Man UP, make the call and maybe you can get some closure on where your donations were spent. If you dont want to do this then sit tight and once the details are published or presented I am sure someone will post the links etc here.

Reactions: niallist

scrSTRYKER

Aug 5, 2011
My comments were about barnetts post not yours. I just think it would be easier to say well done lads you raised £5000, we're looking at what we should do with it.
Don't you think that would help?
Fair enough, I do, but now I'm confused. Is that not what has been done?
This was in the original, now locked, post:

During 2011, Support for Soldiers has raised a total of £6,949.06

...and the above post from Shoreline DOES say exactly what you have asked for, or words to the effect of "we're looking at what we should do with it"
"There is still money left to be allocated, there are loads of people helping to try and allocate what is left including a local councillor, the Welfare Officer of the Royal British Legion, CSgt Jarmain and Capt Lynch 3 Royal Welsh, The Guildhall Council, Yorky is speaking to personal contacts, I'm speaking to personal contacts...........
Allocating money is actually a lot harder than anyone care to think and unless you've tried yourself, you'll have no idea of the complexities. Giving people money can effect their benefits, tax status, access to future support and many organisations like the British Legion are loath to allocate to an individual. On top of that, the nature of most service personnel is self sacrifice, so many refuse to accept money even if they need it because they always think there is someone else more deserving."

BTW, I have NO affilliation to Super6 or Shoreline.
I am a member of UKScenario, P8ntballer and Talkpaintball
I go to some Super6 games, I also go to none Super6 games....as I said, no affilliation one way or the other.
I am ONLY basing my points on the information freely available to all memebrs of each of those forums.

On the point of giving.
I have given prizes towards the Help for Heroes charity game being run by The Scottish Warriors
I shall also be trying to bid on some items at the auction
I have given money to Support 4 Soldiers as I seem to remember buying raffle tickets for said "cause" and also putting money in the pot at an event (I think it was Super6/Paintfest at NPF)

"I bought paint at Super6" is not you giving money to S4S.......as far as I am aware, the price of the paint was not increased to ask each player paying for paint to donate to the cause, but the event organisers stated that for every box of paint bought an amount would be donated to S4S.....that is the event organisers donating, we merely bought the paint that we would need to use at the event................just a small point but a valid one I think you will agree all the same.

So, I posted the response hoping to aleviate your fears/worries. That combined with the information in the previously locked posting that you seemd to have read I was hoping would have helped.

You asked:
"I just think it would be easier to say well done lads you raised £5000, we're looking at what we should do with it. "

The asnwers given are:
During 2011, Support for Soldiers has raised a total of £6,949.06
There is still money left to be allocated, there are loads of people helping to try and allocate what is left

Has this now helped?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.