Just a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Guys,

there is no problem with the topic being discussed here but if this thread descends into a slanging match it will be deleted. Just remember to keep it civilised please.
Apparently this doesn't apply to admin that accuse other people of theft and fraud. Call people morons, dribbling idiots and attempt to drag through the mud one of the nicest people in this game that I have met. (Suzy, not Tim, he's a rotter).

Seriously, you have nothing to do with our scene, why are you getting involved? Some sort of weird "sword of truth" delusion.

(sorry dusty, comment not aimed at you)

Just stop, go outside and look at the sky or something.

The scenario scene is bigger than you. Way bigger.

Shame on you, shame on you all.

Last edited:

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Well I have said my piece and I don't fancy sticking around much longer to be insulted .

So good luck on your quest to get answers to the questions that you don't actually want answered because it gives you something to bitch about..
I would love some answers and I'm not bitching, as I have said from the first post I was hoping to celebrate something great here but people like yourself have turned it into something else.
Also, I have not insulted anyone in this thread;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bon
May 25, 2005
Norfolk
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
I figure I'm pretty independent as I have no clue who anyone on this thread is, however the simple answer seems to me:
A side) want to know how much has been raised and maybe where it has gone to?
B side) will publish said info when all funds have been allocated?

It seems to me as a fairly simple northerner that if B side knows what funds it has to allocate then it can tell A side and solve the problem?

Reactions: leachy

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
This will be my one and only post on the topic, as I did it to death last time around and it seems certain people still aren't willing to look past their own personal bias.

The phone number for Shoreline has been posted in this thread (and would have taken about 5 seconds to locate via Google), so if anyone is REALLY that interested in knowing the exact current figure for S4S contributions (rather than just stirring because they have a grudge against certain individuals), how about giving them a call and asking? It's not rocket science is it?

If you've done that and have been rebuffed, THEN post on the forum. Until then you're just wasting everyone's time.

Reactions: EELZ

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Apparently this doesn't apply to admin that accuse other people of theft and fraud. Call people morons, dribbling idiots and attempt to drag through the mud one of the nicest people in this game that I have met. (Suzy, not Tim, he's a rotter).

Seriously, you have nothing to do with our scene, why are you getting involved? Some sort of weird "sword of truth" delusion.

Just stop, go outside and look at the sky or something.

The scenario scene is bigger than you. Way bigger.

Shame on you, shame on you all.
Niallist, I don't know you and you probably don't know me I have been playing UK paintball for around 20 years, I have worked in paintball, I have worked and been involved with super6. This IS my scene, this IS a game I love. I am not waving a sword of truth. I have played scenario here and in USA when I worked there in 1992.
The scenario scene is just a game, nothing more and its not that big, ask your next door neighbour what he knows about it and that will tell you how big it is.
Shame on me for asking a simple question to someone fronm the scenario world :unsure:

Last edited:

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Leachy to be honest my comment was aimed at Bon. I know you have been around the scenario scene for a while (longer than me) and i wouldn't want to take away from that at all.

But by Christ, pick up the phone, ask the question you need to ask.

Threads like this are poisonous and futile.

Last edited:

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Leachy to be honest my comment was aimed at Bon. I know you have been around the scenario scene for a while (longer than me) and i wouldn't want to take away from that at all.
And you have been around here long enough to know that my postings get subjected to the same rules as any other member despite the fact I handle the technical side of P8.

You also know I have no issue calling anyone out on anything and will happily drag names through mud to get answers.

Ill tell you something else. I am also SICK of this thread. Not because its a repeat. But because despite knowing how EASY the whole situation to resolve would be a few select individuals (hell i wont even insult them this time) try to cover for barnett and barnett himself just posts covoluted explainations to side step the issue. I am not the only one who suspects dodgy dealings, however I am one of the only ones willing to voice my opinion on it.

Why don't you read Richies post above? It has been THAT SIMPLE from day one this whole issue came to light.

So why don't you step outside, look at the sky and wonder, why hasn't anyone taken the 10 seconds to open the book up where these accounts have been kept and post the requested information and put the issue to bed once and for all. Its that simple as far as I can see. It has always been that simple.

Reactions: leachy

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
I'm not wasting any more of my life with this.

It's disgusting. I feel dirty even participating in this "discussion".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.