Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffy

May 16, 2011
Well I suggest you go visit that petrol station again and see if they have updated there money raised so far total ? Or maybe wait until they display a new total raised so far sign,

might be next week or next month or maybe a year but I am sure that petrol station charity will update the total when there ready to do so.

You can always ask them direct that's what I would do if I was interested enough.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Well I suggest you go visit that petrol station again and see if they have updated there money raised so far total ? Or maybe wait until they display a new total raised so far sign,

might be next week or next month or maybe a year but I am sure that petrol station charity will update the total when there ready to do so.

You can always ask them direct that's what I would do if I was interested enough.
They usually do it weekly, I know its not when the information is ready/available/spent/donated/burnt/eaten/drank etc

Huffy

May 16, 2011
Maybe they do update the charity pot at the petrol station weekly I imagine that's quite simple to do but how often does the charity that the pot belongs to update and broadcast their total.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Maybe they do update the charity pot at the petrol station weekly I imagine that's quite simple to do but how often does the charity that the pot belongs to update and broadcast their total.

Its not a pot its a bucket, every now and then they buy something for the hospital and put a photo up with a thankyou note, its usually about twice a year. And I don't need to ask ;)
We seem to be going off track here, have you seen the accounts? you haven't answered yet but you have posted a lot. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham

As simple seems to be your favorite word ill keep it simple.

The simple truth if nothing was untoward, the simple information requested at the first post of this thread would have been as simple as opening a book and reading the simple number.

Instead we get convoluted essays as to why the numbers arn't available with Barnetts dribbling clown parade jumping to his defence once again.

IT REALY ISN'T THAT F*CKING HARD TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION ASKED HERE IS IT?

Ill make it simple.

Take the previous published number.
Add the funds collected since that number.
Publish the new number.

Simple?!?! Obviously not.

If everything was above board this information would be as simple as it gets to provide. And since this simple information isn't being provided what conclusion are we to draw? Simple. It isn't above board.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liam92

Huffy

May 16, 2011
I have not seen The accounts and don't wish to see any accounts.I have seen the statement posted earlier that was written by Tim Barnett on another forum "suzy wIll publish the accounts when all money has been allocated" I have also seen the statement that was posted by someone else regarding a figure of £6000+ .

So for me that's all I need to know and I am happy with that and would be happy to donate if the opportunity was there,

but I guess I could always asks them direct if I was concerned ..

Huffy

May 16, 2011
Well I have said my piece and I don't fancy sticking around much longer to be insulted .

So good luck on your quest to get answers to the questions that you don't actually want answered because it gives you something to bitch about..

Reactions: niallist
Status
Not open for further replies.