Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just Paintball Factory Team

McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
You do know you can't use pitch forks in paintball right paul should have called yourselves twisted farmers :D :p

JSM Line up...

impressive, but still no walk in the park for any of the Division 1 teams. They're gonna have their work cut out for them even with Jim's gazelle like grace :D

Despite the fact that Manc Union line up reads like a "who's who" of UK paintball, I think there's gonne be some hard ball on those pitches and no easy run for anyone...

Scooterboy

Feb 15, 2004
London
Visit site
I thought that the idea of the PA league was to promote the sport to the media in general by using town names in team names.

If this is the case and one of the main rules is that the town or city must be in the team name so that they can be supported and identified, how is it that last years winners did not have the city name in their team name and this year there are 2 teams in the first division without towns/citys in their team names

Shouldn't the 2 teams in question have Manchester in their team names or are there exceptions to the rule.

outkast iain

retired
May 22, 2002
northumberland
Visit site
mmmmm

i'll think you'll find that in the case of the two teams in question that they do have the city in the names

manchester just so manc

manchester union

i think they've just shortend it for postings sake

as the pa have stated in the past that if a city has more than one football team that it will allow more than one paintball team in no conflict off intrest occurs..

manc union v just so manc one long local derby.... home none of the games crash with ours so i get to see that one...