Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Karny Upgrades And Possibilities???

Front_Runner

~Team Overdrive~
May 19, 2006
Northants
Good work Fish :rolleyes:

But to be honest you were shooting ropes with it! But you have to stop loving my trigger :p Wierd though, as ive seen you drain a bottle with it before, maybe its just cause its on ramping??? as my dm5 tends to use quite a lot of air even with as low a dwell as i can push.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Front_Runner said:
Good work Fish :rolleyes:

But to be honest you were shooting ropes with it! But you have to stop loving my trigger :p Wierd though, as ive seen you drain a bottle with it before, maybe its just cause its on ramping??? as my dm5 tends to use quite a lot of air even with as low a dwell as i can push.
Probably becuase your LPR has to be set higher, teh lower your dwell goes, its a fine balance.

Fish...PM me your MSN mate and I will help you where I can, you wouldnt be the first!

And yes an MQ Valve is teh best upgrade if your willing to spend some time setting it up properly...if not, then a Supercharger valve, QEV's obviously as well.

Input pressure should be around 325 psi...optimum pressure from your tank, if adjustable is around 550-600 psi.

And someone on teh classifids is selling E1 boards if you want to try one...cant tell you if it will fit.

Have you tried contacting WGP in teh states for one?

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
cheers skeet, i will do that... its in my profile or the top of this post i do believe :)

since im just learning about it, id prefer to get the supercharger valve (where from in uk??? as planet dont appear to sell them online :() as, the less extra hassle at this time, the easier, as i want to learn all about it, but its going to take time having never owned a cocker before :D

why would i wish to downgrade to an e1??? is that so i can see if it is the board that is messed up, or the marker itself :confused: if so, i think tehy were pretty cheap and so would be a pretty nice idea, thanks again :)

i haven't tried contact wgp yet, as i thought that was a last ditch effort as im not happy with shipping my marker off outside uk, since i just dont trust couriers :(

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk
Planet has sold out of superchargers as they don't do Autocockers any more.They are concentrating on the Ego

Try Belsales Evolution kit www.belsales.co.uk/pa.htm (basically same thing without eclipse milling) Belsales are great and have v.good customer service.

But I would not get the whole thing as the Karni's stock stuff is pretty good.

Your STO Ram should have TRV's fitted (Worr's version of the QEV) so the Magnum 44 Ram and QEV's are not needed.

Don't know what Bolt the Karni has so might be worth getting the Evolution Bolt (I have one and it improved my Superstock)

However GET the Supercharger valve and Rex dialler, they make life so much easier and should improve your efficiency no end.

The most important thing is to make sure they are fitted by someone who knows what they are doing. Planet fitted mine, but I have heard they don't do Karni servicing anymore, ask thou. Failing that give Belsales a bell

Hope I've helped

DP

Skeet

Platinum Member
Fish said:
cheers skeet, i will do that... its in my profile or the top of this post i do believe :)

since im just learning about it, id prefer to get the supercharger valve (where from in uk??? as planet dont appear to sell them online :() as, the less extra hassle at this time, the easier, as i want to learn all about it, but its going to take time having never owned a cocker before :D

why would i wish to downgrade to an e1??? is that so i can see if it is the board that is messed up, or the marker itself :confused: if so, i think tehy were pretty cheap and so would be a pretty nice idea, thanks again :)

i haven't tried contact wgp yet, as i thought that was a last ditch effort as im not happy with shipping my marker off outside uk, since i just dont trust couriers :(
You wouldnt ship teh gun, just teh board, or get a replacement board...or I could see if i can get one.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
cheers dp... will think about that, where are belsales based??? do you have to send everything in, or can you walk in and sort it out with them? :D

yeah, i suppose that is so with the board, i'd have just thought that since its a planet board, they'd still do that and wgp would just ship it back and say they can only do marker stuff, not board related; may be wrong though, you seem to know all :)

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk
Fish said:
cheers dp... will think about that, where are belsales based??? do you have to send everything in, or can you walk in and sort it out with them? :D

yeah, i suppose that is so with the board, i'd have just thought that since its a planet board, they'd still do that and wgp would just ship it back and say they can only do marker stuff, not board related; may be wrong though, you seem to know all :)
They are near Aldershot, don't know about their servicing as Planet did mine, have heard good things thou.

I would have thought if you just sent the board to Planet they would check it out/ flash upgrade it for you. Worth asking, I think it is Karni itself they don't like (Can be a bitch to service apparently) so they should be okay with just the board, ask.

Cheers

DP

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
ok, any one on here i can contact, or best to just ring teh shop later today... any idea how much it might cost me for said service and any possible flashing'ness :p :D just so i know if me bank manager will let me :(

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
If you look just behind and below the solenoid, you'll see a silver thing that is my gauge. If you have an Allen headed screw there, you should be able to fit a gauge.:cool:
Click the thumbnail for a bigger picture.

Attachments