Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kennys III Attack of the Paintballers Cast List

Gillie

Apr 8, 2002
www.pbuk.biz
At last here is the latest, most up to date cast list for the UKPSF Big Game aka Kenny's III Attack of the Paintballers aka Staar Waars. Please note, all original characters belong to Mr Lucas, no money is being made from this game (it's a fundraiser for the UKPSF) and it's all just for fun:)

If anyone needs to change a character, please let me know asap.

Staar Waars the Scenario Game
Kidderminster October 19th 2003

A brief rundown on the scenario:
There is a most terrible tear in the very fabric of space and time. Jedi and Sith from all times and ages meet to do battle amidst Tuskan Raiders and Jawa, Jar Jar Binks and the E-Jocks whilst Big Gay Al and the evil Kenny cause chaos trying to get back to their own universe.

The Empire, together with the Sith led by Darth Maul, is fighting the Rebel Alliance on a small wooded moon. As the Death Star moves closer, Yoda and the Jedi join the fight alongside the Rebels to blow up the Empire's super weapon before it blows up the moon.

Meanwhile, bounty hunters Boba Fett and his arch nemesis the reptilian Boskk continue their war...

The Cast
The Emperor and Imperial Guard: Oli Bell and Ringer Patrol
Darth Maul and the Sith: Mikey Hollifield and guests
Rebel Alliance X-Wing Pilots: Delta
Princess Leia: Marc (Garfield)
Jar Jar Binks: Iaan Burke
Chewbacca: TL
R2D2: Steve Hollifield
Wicket: Andy Johnson
E-Jocks: The Keltic Warriors
Yoda and the Jedi: Steve Hancock and Birmingham Uni
Tuskan Raiders: Spike Medland and the Wild Geese
Boba Fett and his bounty hunters: John Bonich and Tsunami
Boskk and his bounty hunters: John Sosta and Storm
Big Gay Al: Shane Evans

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Garfield (Marc) has been telling me for ages that he's gonna be princess Leia... only now do i believe it!!! lol, oh this is gonna be soooo funny!! Cant wait to get this Campaign Cup thingy out of the way so we can concentrate on some real paintball (tee hee)!!

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sweet......... two weeks off after the game...... I'll need it to recover.
Me sa gonna die.

I'm so looking forward to seeing Steve dressed up as R2D2.

Can we suggest woody from EL Mariachi for C3P0?

He broke both elbows a couple of months back...........so he walks quite like him now.

Currently filling water ballloons with paint and paintballs. My only worry is Jar-Jar may drown someone.

Gillie

Apr 8, 2002
www.pbuk.biz
We do now have a Han Solo, a Luke Skywalker and a Darth Oliver - names to be confirmed and posted soon:)

btw as requested originally, if anyone does want a role please contact me by phone (07970 065628) or pm, please do not just post on the boards.

Cheers,

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Update

Update from Jabba in the safe area (not Gary/Delta)

Another 15 book in today so the numbers are going up.

To players who have contacted me re characters and have not contacted Gillie at Starrrrrr Waaars HQ you need to contact her asap

Steve

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.
Has no-one commented on how my name is up in there somewhere?
Yes you've got it I'm a coming. Armed with a Super soaker to give Jar-Jar some extra loving!!:D
Hey Jose how can you have a cut and carved spine I always thought you were spineless:D Only Jesting

See you there guys, got to go pack for camp pain now.
Don't draw attention to me ;)
My new spine infringes on the design of the new shocker.