Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kennys III Attack of the Paintballers Cast List

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
I'm actualy pretty handy with a sabre, I fenced for my school for a few years. Actually come to think of it we have quiet a few marshal artists and fencers on the jedi team.

[yoda]A weapon more powerful there is not, than a light-sabre in the hands of a jedi.[\yoda]

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
you can beat a good blaster

Hi i'll be there as Han Solo, and yes I have confirmed that befor people ask. all I can say to all you jedi's is that "nothing beats a good blaster kid" ;)

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
pumpkin bomb TL?? bah! thats nuthin till youve encountered Dangerous Brians Onion bombs!! Guaranteed to clear that bridge in one strike! :D

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
me sa has an alibi ;)

hmmmmmm, jar-jar binks, David Blaine and Saddam Hussein all together in a locked room.....you only have two bullets in your gun..........what do you?

Shoot JAr-Jar

Twice.

Originally posted by JoseDominguez
me sa has an alibi ;)

hmmmmmm, jar-jar binks, David Blaine and Saddam Hussein all together in a locked room.....you only have two bullets in your gun..........what do you?
Nothing as long as the key is outside the room I'd leave all three of them there as I'm not in there with them.

Haha I've found the flaw in your quandrey!!!

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
three for the price of one

I'd make the line up in a row and shoot them so the bullet went though all three of them. No sense in wasting two good bullets when one will do the job