Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kennys III Attack of the Paintballers Cast List

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
can anyone dress up a bit? we got 5 of us were all going to dress up as the "han solo's" kinda a pun on the solo bit there being 5 of us, or is that gonna interfere with the han solo you already got?

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
Characters

m8 you need to speak with Gille first before you start coming as Characters. Each character will have a certain role in the game, so if five of you come as the same character then thats going to bugger it up a bit. Also Han Solo is already taken:D

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
oh, we were just rying to enter into the spirit and be a little silly, didn't want any special considerations for it, just to have a bit of a laugh

we'll just leave it then

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Den, maybe all Corellians dress like that...we just don't know:D I'd like to join the Solo's if i may,bought my costume today

Can't see any reason why not and anyway we all look for arm band colors all the time at every other game and there'll be people without t-shirts due to late bookings.

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by Steve Hancock
The red strip on solo's trousers are kind of like an battle honour from when he was in the imperial navy. Aside from that i think the rest of his clothes were just his own, rather than a uniform.

SPOTTER!:D
its called the correlain blood strip(e):)
he left the imperial navy cos he didnt like the empire enslaving wookies and he saved chewies life, who now owes him a life debt, and then he kept the pants cos they were so nice fitting,
star wars buff, moi?:D :rolleyes:

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
hell, we're just gonna be wearing white shirts and waistcoats, so we'll just be the corellians then! it's more to identify each other out in the game and stuff, and darkwerks tyou're more than welcome! as always,

here's to suicidal charges and long sneaks!