Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

King of the Hill - 2

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Iain your concerns are well noted but we are the Quest B team with most players only playing one tourney each (last year was our first year). We played together once last year at Utoxetter and got spanked by a few teams. The only exception is myself who only played a couple of Masters events last year but that was my first year in tournament's, so I still class myself as being very novice. Hope this clears things up.

Blakey can you send me details of the event, rules, where to send money, deposits etc and anything that might be useful as this WILL be our first tourney this year and my first time as captain. Send stuff to: rob_evanson@hotmail.com

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
King of the Hill, a popular slant.

Team Spank are preparing to defend their title as rightful Kings of the hil, by getting some practice in at rounds 3 and 4 of the Midlands Masters, however quite a strong list of contenders is building up to take their crown, so far we have interest from:-

form Darlington - Point Blank Hotshots.
from Codsall - JSM - Rough Diamonds.
from Staffordshire - Quest B.
from Isle of Man - Epoch I.
from Isle of Man - Epoch II.
from Birmingham - Cannonfodder.
from Kidderminster - Park Rangers.
from Manchester - Inferno yg.
from Manchester - RDX.
from Nottingham - Sub sonic
from Yorkshire - Sub sonic II
from Wolverhampton - Bad Touch yg.
from Cambridge - Apoc yg.
from Shepton Mallet - Jabberwocky.
from Leicester - Rebel.

PLUS - The Kings of the Hill " Team Spank"

That takes the total to 16 teams, 8 spaces remain, have you got the balls, to take Spank's crown.

C'mon have a go if you think your good enough, May 18th NPG Uttoxeter Concept Carnage - £125.00 per team.

NOVICE ONLY EVENT.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Ahhhh but for how long is the question :D

Good luck with the MM events anywho... gonna see the lads and see if we can fit in some more events before then. bit of a long wait until the next KOTh event, and me getting the urge to play another tourney :D

Dave

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
Not too bad for you guys

But we have to plan well ahead. Getting 12+ players over from the Isle of Man adds a lump to the cost, also we need to take extra time off to get back after the event. :(