Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

London Riots

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14449675

Right, anyone else outraged at these absolute tw@ts :mad: it's just senseless looting, the only solace i can find out of this is that after it's all over, all of those morons who where arrested are going to have a nice big mark on there records, making them even more unemployable and they can enjoy knowing they can never climb up the ladder, although I do understand that this could cause more rioting, but hey they've brought it on them self. I hope whatever they've taken was worth it, and just to add i hear lots about the use of blackberry messenger in this whole thing, now these youths are supposed to be impoverished , so how can they afford £300 phones?

anyway feel free to agree/disagree argue debate whatever... (also i think i've posted in the right section, if not please move ;))

Beardy Joe

ukpaintballtv
Aug 1, 2009
Deepest Darkest London
There is most definitely an atmosphere in east London at the moment. The riots are for the most (excuse my french) dickheads who have little care for a society they see as being something idealized yet never experienced. Politicians will try and claim its for one reason or another, using words like community and society. But to be honest there isn't a great sense of that around here and hasn't been for a while so no one has any right to claim its been ruined. Build 'community centres' and improve schools in a hope that it will improve things, but in all honesty these 'in theory' projects mean very little. Politicians, and quite rightly, should concentrate on budgets and legislation, trying to make a generation care is well beyond them.
So blame the young black and asian 'youths' why don't we. It would be easy and the News seems to support this assumption. But at the bottom of it all over London regardless of race or creed and all over Britain their is a bunch of bovine *******s that come from poor backgrounds that care little for bettering themselves in anyway, but instead live unthinkingly, because well; it's damn easy.
Don't try to justify these occurrences with politics or damn racial stereotyping as that only distracts, us from the fact that these people have no particular cause or motivations, as long as we can cite a reason why this is happening, be it immigrants or the recession, we feel a little better (well thats my opinion anyway, I've heard differing opinions.). I calls it how I sees it.

So what do we do?

Reactions: NSKlad and GODDY

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
Indeed, complete dicks... my girlfriend who lives near harrow is terrified, and at first they where saying it was mostly black people, but they've started to (and rightly so) shifted away from this, i think (from pictures/video) that I've seen are quite evenly spread between all races, just yobs who have nothing better to do, just mindless pathetic violence, i've read several places saying it that it's due to immigration or whatever, thats a massive load of bs, i'll repeat mindless yobs... i agree with you completely Joe, as for what to do, well sending in the army weapons free couldn't hurt (us) ;) but seriously more police need to be sent in to show them that they can't get away with it, these people are causing businesses and properties £millions worth of damages, oddly the monetary side hasn't been mentioned much... :mad: I really hope that these people get severely punished, and to quote a bar manager "rot in hell"

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
These people are basically terrorists, they're disregarding the welfare of normal people e.g. by destroying everything they have, just to further there own selfish agenda, in this case looting, and it is just mindless looting hidden behind some political facade, i am incredibly angry at this right now :mad: these "people" are incredibly moronic :mad: when do you reckon they'll crack out the tear gas?

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
These people are basically terrorists, they're disregarding the welfare of normal people e.g. by destroying everything they have, just to further there own selfish agenda, in this case looting, and it is just mindless looting hidden behind some political facade, i am incredibly angry at this right now :mad: these "people" are incredibly moronic :mad: when do you reckon they'll crack out the tear gas?
There is no political facade. They have no justification at all, they aren't even pretending to use the shooting of the guy in tottenham as an excuse.

i agree with everything else you said but it is massively important that we do not confuse these people with political protestors.

Reactions: Henry8362

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
Thats why i said Facade, many of these people are claiming that the tottenham shooting was the "straw that broke the camels back" which is clearly BS the only remotely political thing these morons have achieved is getting David Cameron to come home early from holiday, Mindless looting, Thats all this is they're just trying to justify it (which of course they can't as it's a disgrace)

Reactions: NSKlad

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Sorry, you are absolutely correct, i was echoing your sentiments without reading them properly. We are totally in agreement.

By Christ has anyone seen the size of the fire in Waltham abbey????

Massive Sainsbury depot/warehouse burning.

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
indeed, it's a disgrace think of all the workers there, who have done nothing against these "people" (which i use the term sparingly) that are going to be affected, i can't even think of how severe these punishments need to be to compensate that, how can these yobs be in my generation?

Reactions: SAMUEL.D.RYAN