Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

London Riots

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
It's not an age thing guys, i have met plenty of decent young people, this is done by criminals. For once they have really got the drop on the old bill.

As i said elsewhere, essentially they all realised on Saturday night after Tottenham that if they all kicked off at once then the police couldn't do anything about it. Copycat riots and looting is the order of the day.

Superted

Samurai MV
Apr 29, 2011
London
This is not a age or race thing
It's narrow minded animals destroying property.
These are no more than terrorists
I'm not sure if the news has shown but it's not only businesses that have been targeted. I've been told by family in hackney at one point these animals were setting peoples home alight.

If these animals want to act like there in the 3rd world then why are we not treating them like it?!?!?

Forget the political correctness and said in our troops to protect our country!!!!

Any terrorist who wanted to damage us as a nation is now laughing at us as we implode!

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Still, looking on the plus side......I got myself a wicked 42" plasma from Currys at Tottenham Hale. ;)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
f*ck sake, you boys need to visit Northern Ireland and learn how to riot properly. We've been doing it for years now ;)

I've seen some riots where the violence was unbelievable but with incredibly comedic moments in the midst of it all. A well known, lets call him an activist, was walking his pit bull on a chain and being chased around a green by a police armoured car in circles. Every time they'd get ahead of him and pile out the back doors they'd get pelted with stones and random items being chucked. I saw a doll, a teddy bear, a seat cushion, a couple of bottles, and at one point someone was chucking those little coconut and marshmallow biscuit things.

Eventually they cornered him and got out to which he responded by telling the dog to sit, which it did amidst the carnage, removing it's chain and clocking any copper who dared to walk near him.

Thankfully, the police were all armoured up in the full shoot and shebang so none of them were hurt but it was comical to watch. What was i doing there? Trying to get home, the road was blocked in all directions as I got caught in the middle, a lot of us had no choice but to stand there and chat to the squaddies 50 yards up the road while this was working itsself out and we were able to go!!

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
f*ck sake, you boys need to visit Northern Ireland and learn how to riot properly. We've been doing it for years now ;)

I've seen some riots where the violence was unbelievable but with incredibly comedic moments in the midst of it all. A well known, lets call him an activist, was walking his pit bull on a chain and being chased around a green by a police armoured car in circles. Every time they'd get ahead of him and pile out the back doors they'd get pelted with stones and random items being chucked. I saw a doll, a teddy bear, a seat cushion, a couple of bottles, and at one point someone was chucking those little coconut and marshmallow biscuit things.

Eventually they cornered him and got out to which he responded by telling the dog to sit, which it did amidst the carnage, removing it's chain and clocking any copper who dared to walk near him.

Thankfully, the police were all armoured up in the full shoot and shebang so none of them were hurt but it was comical to watch. What was i doing there? Trying to get home, the road was blocked in all directions as I got caught in the middle, a lot of us had no choice but to stand there and chat to the squaddies 50 yards up the road while this was working itsself out and we were able to go!!
I know a solider who was in Northern Ireland, at the time of the riots, and they had about as much authoirty as the police do in this situation :p if they wanted to shoot someone they had to hold up there gun and say "if you do not stop this" or something similar 3 times or so they could only soot them then, of course by the second time they had ran off :tsk: but i agree, much more crazy riots in Northern Ireland :p

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I know a solider who was in Northern Ireland, at the time of the riots, and they had about as much authoirty as the police do in this situation :p if they wanted to shoot someone they had to hold up there gun and say "if you do not stop this" or something similar 3 times or so they could only soot them then, of course by the second time they had ran off :tsk: but i agree, much more crazy riots in Northern Ireland :p
WTF? They weren't allowed to just open fire whenever they wanted to? That's f'ed up. What's the point of being in the army if you don't get to gun-down people in the street with total impunity without having to warn them about it first? Might as well join the girl-guides if you have to shout warnings before you pull the trigger...

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
I work across the road from the Sony depot that was hit last night in Waltham cross. 30 chavs kicked the security guard half to death, got in the warehouse, nicked a fee blu-rays and ps3 games then torched the whole place to the ground (I don't know the size but it's easily 3football pitches big)
In the process they have put 400 people out of work.
Has the whole country gone insane?
I'm doing a working holiday in australia next may, I will be doing everything I can to not come back!

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
WTF? They weren't allowed to just open fire whenever they wanted to? That's f'ed up. What's the point of being in the army if you don't get to gun-down people in the street with total impunity without having to warn them about it first? Might as well join the girl-guides if you have to shout warnings before you pull the trigger...
Yup, they also got allotted a certain amount of ammunition (200 rounds i think) and they where accountable for every bullet, i think they where checked every week or so :rolleyes: but yeah a lot different to afghans ammo situation

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Yup, they also got allotted a certain amount of ammunition (200 rounds i think) and they where accountable for every bullet, i think they where checked every week or so :rolleyes: but yeah a lot different to afghans ammo situation
Even more bull****. Oil-drums full of bullets should be positioned randomly around the 'action-zone', and soldiers should be encouraged to shoot as many shots as they want, with a minimum of 50 shots per day being mandatory. They should stand around in groups, shout loudly about stuff, and fire their guns into the air one-handed while brandishing them in a kind of upwards fist-pump action. I've seen video's of Al Qaida doing this kind of specific weapons-practice, presumably while training to take down our fighter aircraft and choppers with their withering randomly-placed small-arms fire, and our boys shouldn't feel left behind.

Reactions: Henry8362