Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

London Riots

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Ironically, in a years time London will be filled with more people running around for gold, silver and bronze... once again all started by a single gunshot

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Anyone else signed the petition asking that people charged with looting and Rioting should lose their benefits? That's one form of justice I'll be supporting. I know it's unlikely to happen, but at least the thought of it might actually scare the brit-scum for a while. 'Benefits' are one thing we know they care about.

Also, I urge people to show this poor Malaysian Ashraf kid that was beaten and mugged in a disgusting video on you-tube. The video made me ashamed to be British, so I have donated. Let's show this kid that Britain is not defined by chav-morons and filthy scumbags.

http://somethingniceforashraf.tumblr.com/

The only other think I wish I could do is be there, don my white t-shirt, and go out looter-bashing. I don't care how old they are, if they can get away with the **** they have done, I should be able to get away with putting a few of them on the ground. Anyone been out there protecting their neighborhoods? Any cool looter-bashing stories to tell, to cheer us all up a bit?

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
i thought the riots had hit peterborough tonight but then i realised it was too quiet and this conclusion lead me to believe its just a **** hole!

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Syria: Riots stop when authorities use tanks
Italy: Riots stop as police fire rubber bullets
Greece: End to riots as police deploy water cannon and teargas
England: Riots stop.................because it's raining

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I believe they stopped because the shops ran out of designer sportswear, trainers and LCD tv's.

Oh, and Agent Provocateur on King St in Manchester was raided, too.

It appears that chavs are partial to lacy basques as well.

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
If they kick off their rioting bs this weekend near Abridge's big game I'm sure they will get 250 paintballers showing them how "Non lethal ammo" can F*** your day up.

On a serious note though did anyone see the PM's statement? He said that even though the riots were continuing he was still going to cut back the funding to the police, nhs & fire service... I mean seriously does he not think right now might be a daft time to do this?

Politicians... they live in a fantasy world, unaccountable for their fraudulent expenses, oblivious to the fact that selling the country off piece by piece will inevitably bankrupt the government & totally out of touch with what anybody who works thinks...

I hate our country & I am powerless to change it.

I am hjust another vote wasted as whoever we vote in is chicken **** to scrap the benefits system & buy back the rail service, roads, ministry of transport, say no to selling our frigging gas to Germany to store then buying it back at 300% the price...

Fridays... at least there is only 1 a week...

Jun 11, 2008
Well if nothing else the riots have distracted us from the scumbag press and phone hacking (former sun editor arrested this week) and the biggest wholesale sell off of the NHS in its history (private firms are now allowed to cherry pick from many of it's sevices).

I've signed the E-petition and donated and I'm going to even the Karma up by gardening for all the neighbours who can't manage it this weekend, That should put us well in credit because I feckin hate gardening.

Btw have you seen some of the E-petitions - there are some proper barm pots out there :confused:

Reactions: Missy-Q