Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

London Tigers 2 Recuiting

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Guys, London Tigers 2 are after a few new players. As always this Team needs players that are going to turn up and be in for the long term!! Yes its going to be hard and its going to cost loads of money, but thats the way it is. We are playing the world cup next year and will be going states side to play a couple more events. So if you are interested let me know.

Twizz

Brad_Marsh

Entity 2010
Aug 26, 2009
Poole
Cool. Are you having try outs or what?

This is a solid team everyone, incase you dont know, these guys rocked the campaign cup this year, if you wanna take your game to new heights and have a blast while doing it, this is the team for you.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Oh well so much for players who say they want to try and get to the top!
So far I have had 1 person who want to play for Tigers 2, may be I should of said 'training most weekends and it wil cost you £10 to train'.
But I thought I would be honest and say it will cost a lot of money to play and train, and thats looks to be my down fall!!!!!

I set this Team up 8 months ago and we have finished 3rd in the NSPL behind Nexus and the Tigers 1st Team, won Campaign and have just played the world cup, and most of the new Teams that I have been involved with have always done very well!!!

So players, you tell me what I need to do to get players!! (apart from free paintball)

Proud Coach of London Tigers 2

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Don't let location put you off guys and girls. I travel down from the midlands most weekends to get to training; lifts may be a possibility if you're in my neck of the woods. :)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
I'd imagine we wont be looking again until the end of next season. Ability is not an issue, this season we had two teams entered at the nspl to allow all players to get field time, putting that training into practice.

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
Lol don't worry mate I've only been playing since February so only about division 3 level, but the aim of this hard work is to get to div1 some day....
I'd love to just give it a crack when I'm at bricket some time, just to have a feel for it....even If I get beaten off the field :D

If I can't take 10-15 paintballs from my bunker to when I'm walking off I probably shouldn't be playing.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Lol don't worry mate I've only been playing since February so only about division 3 level, but the aim of this hard work is to get to div1 some day....
I'd love to just give it a crack when I'm at bricket some time, just to have a feel for it....even If I get beaten off the field :D

If I can't take 10-15 paintballs from my bunker to when I'm walking off I probably shouldn't be playing.
I'll say it again, ability is not an issue. You'll only get better by playing better people. Stop talking about it, and sign up already, you'll be surprised how quickly you'll improve and how many people are willing to help :)

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Will you be looking for players in the future or is the only time you will be searching?

We are always looking for good players, who are commited, but not like last year....31 players signed up and within 3 month it was down to 10 players!!!!!

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
Thanks to both Fish and Twizz.

Ive been in contact and I'll be down on the 1st and will see you then, I'm looking forward to it substantially.
And I'm gratefull for offering the experience.

Thanks

Sam