Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

London Tigers 2 Recuiting

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Right guys I have now had quite a few guys ask about the London Tigers, so we are having a training day on the 1st of November, so if anyone else wants to come along, your more than welcome

Twizz

Timmy123

Oct 23, 2009
Hey! Im looking to break into profesional paintball! Ive been playing at different site and places for years now but never been able to move on from that! Got all my own kit and have had for years. :p Anybody have any ideas? :rolleyes:

Brad_Marsh

Entity 2010
Aug 26, 2009
Poole
Hey, I won't be looking to try out for Tigers but If you dont mind having a few spaces in the training to make up the numbers i wouldnt mind coming along if you dont mind another person. Will pay for walk on and paint ofc.

Was at bricket last weekend talking to Kyle and playing his mirror most of the day, fun times. he can vouche for me.

regards
Brad

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Right Brickett wood, 1st November! would i be able to come along and watch or sumint? Time?

Anybody can do anything they want to!!! And a note for players trying out, I don't say after 1 day that your in or out, it takes more than 1 day as on that day you might not play under you normal standards