The Home Of European Paintball

London Tigers 2 Recuiting

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
May I echo that

You have had an excellent year and it's been a job well done
Thanks Guys, it means a lot, but thats why I was surprized that not players wanted to be a part of the longest running Team, some people forget that the Tigers second Team has only been going for a few months and we have had a really good season, but its not just me, its the players that want to learn and they play with heart and passion and that helps!!!

Gary, its about time you came back and played for me!!!

Twizz

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
is november the 1st the only day u can try out or is there other dates aswell?
And a note for players trying out, I don't say after 1 day that your in or out, it takes more than 1 day as on that day you might not play under you normal standards
^^ From that, I presume you'll possibly be able to come along to the next training also. Make sure to let someone know you're coming in advance though...

JF21

May 4, 2007
though considering the first post that talks about committed players it would be in peoples favour to turn up to the trials day.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
I'm in for a piece of this action; I mean try-out. Respect to the franchise, if you've got to represent make it the local team.

Looking forward, to the return.....

Spaniard

chicken is in the coop
May 27, 2008
cambridge!
no its just ive only just moved over from spain and im going back for the half term you see and come back on the 2nd :) soo i was wondering if there was another training date after the 1st

JF21

May 4, 2007
times will be confirmed later in the week depending on numbers and teams in attendance at bricketwood that day, please wait for Twiz to confirm times.