Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

London Tigers 2 Recuiting

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Thanks everyone that came down and played in the rain, which showed me a lot how mant players want to be part of the London Tigers, I hope you all enjoyed youselves!!!!!!

We have some major things happening in the Tigers camp for next season, with the London Tigers name playing in events all over the UK, as well as playing in Europe and the World cup again next year, so if anybody else is interested in playing for the London Tigers, contact me or checkout our website londontigers2.forumotion.com

Twizz, Proud Coach of The London Tigers 2

Timmy123

Oct 23, 2009
Gutted that i missed sunday! Got my gun up and ready only to find that its broken:mad: ! Any other days that i can come along to as soon as i get the new part through for it?

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Gutted that i missed sunday! Got my gun up and ready only to find that its broken:mad: ! Any other days that i can come along to as soon as i get the new part through for it?
Not sure if we will be having another Training day this year, due to Christmas coming up, but we might have 1 more, and like I said anybody is welcome to come along, as this is a club and will be running about 3 Teams next Season, according to players abillty, run by individual Team captains!!!

Keep an eye on our Forum for details

londontigers2.forumotion.com

Twizz