Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lord Of The Rings...????

mascot

Angel of Anarchy
Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
mazz, whose shortest out of you and dirty denn? cos with his asslength ginger locks and towering stature (sorry denn rofl)i think he could do it better :)

Profphil

Jan 8, 2004
Visit site
lotr

Great to see all the interest, thanks everyone for getting behind this idea. We now have the go ahead to run this event, and will be posting full details at the start of Feb.

It sounds like people are putting great imagination into outfits etc, can't wait to see them on the day.

Please bring along plenty of female players, as the thought of 300 men grunting and smelling like orcs quite scary.

mutley

scaba frashin mnnnn
Oct 29, 2003
lurking around surrey
Visit site
lotr

Originally posted by Profphil
Great to see all the interest, thanks everyone for getting behind this idea. We now have the go ahead to run this event, and will be posting full details at the start of Feb.

It sounds like people are putting great imagination into outfits etc, can't wait to see them on the day.

Please bring along plenty of female players, as the thought of 300 men grunting and smelling like orcs quite scary.
i take it u`ve nevery had to drive back with mascot in ur car from anywhere ur nose shuts down after a while (sorry mascot only kiding)
:p

Mazz

Banned
Nov 7, 2003
Burgess Hill
Visit site
Originally posted by mascot
mazz, whose shortest out of you and dirty denn? cos with his asslength ginger locks and towering stature (sorry denn rofl)i think he could do it better :)
Ok so my hair isn't that long!! But I can say AND I QUOTE
'Your gonna have to toss me' without laughing!:D :p :D