Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lord Of The Rings...????

Stalkerboy

Jan 8, 2004
Alton
Visit site
Final announcement

sorry about not getting back to you sooner i've been busy moving house. We are just waiting for the final go ahead from the land owner at the end of this week. once we have that done we will make all the booking forms and other stuff available.

Chopper Mozart

Oct 3, 2003
Sheffield
www.thewildgeese.co.uk
Final announcement

Originally posted by Stalkerboy
sorry about not getting back to you sooner i've been busy moving house. We are just waiting for the final go ahead from the land owner at the end of this week. once we have that done we will make all the booking forms and other stuff available.
Will this event not be on the existing paintball site then? Or are there just other issues that need the landowner's involvement?

None of my business of course, just curious! lol

Stalkerboy

Jan 8, 2004
Alton
Visit site
Re: Final announcement

Originally posted by Chopper Mozart
Will this event not be on the existing paintball site then? Or are there just other issues that need the landowner's involvement?

None of my business of course, just curious! lol

The game is taking place at the Skirmish Lasham site but because the land is rented we need premission to have 300+ people camping overnight. It should't be a problem but we've still must do things by the book for insurance reasons.

Stalkerboy

Jan 8, 2004
Alton
Visit site
GAME ON!!!!!

Ok the final go ahead has now been given for The Lord Of The Blings big game, the date has been set for the 4th of July 2004 at Skirmish Lasham.

Bookings forms, or information on how to get booking forms will be made available on Thursday 12th Feb on www.skirmishlasham.com or you can phone the site on 01256 381628.

Also other information will be released as quickly as we can post it.

The Basics:

£35 entry fee
350 people event
BYO Paint (site can provide paint if required)
Camping will be available on the Sat (£2 per person)
Players Party on the Sat night with free BBQ (Pig on Spit)
Every player gets a free T-Shirt to take home

Currently there are to be 6 factions split into 2 sides

Middle Earth:

Army of Gondor
Elves
Riders of Rohan

Modor:

Uruk-Hai
Army of Mordor
Haddrim

There will also be 2 other groups:

The Fellowship
The Wring Wraiths

The rest gets a bit more complicated to explain but we will provide the information over the next couple of weeks. Have fun and hope to see you all in the land of Middle Earth.

Shep

Oct 30, 2003
ok may be a daft question but is there air available? & if so is it included in the price or extra?or do i need 2 bring my tank?
cheers Shep