Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 5th Leg Bricket Wood 20th Of July

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Here's 8 teams for you Liz

DOA Zealots--> Am sure that these guys would love a chance to play Div 1 and mix it with the big guys! They have a great attitude and having seen them play in events round the M25 and in Amsterdam i dont think they would do badly! Big respect to those guys!

Jaguars--> Doing well in the Millenniu Series at the moment, maybe they could step up?

Redz am--> Played the Millennium Series this season, they should be a Div 1 side

All played M25 Div all season:
Tigers Pro
Shock wave am
PGI SHARKS
Shock Pro
Ecstasy

You have to remember that the competition in Div is gonna be lower than has been in the past, with Outcast, Backlash, Method and other teams all absent. Therefore playing in Div should not have the stigma attached to it that it has had at past events.

Thoughts?

Sam:)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Your thinking is close to mine, Sam. ;) I WAS hoping that a couple of teams would volunteer to try and mix it with the big boys as there are some good new up and coming teams who I think might be able to provide us with some surprises, but alas no takers yet.

I do find it interesting that despite lots of complaining by various teams over the series, very few people are willing to come forward and say who they think should be playing in the higher divisions. I only seem to get "anyone but us" type suggestions! This must be a peculiarity of paintballers, as in most sports competitors usually want people to say how good they are, but in paintball they all tell me they aren't very good :D

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Liz
Your thinking is close to mine, Sam. ;)
Maybe my mind reading skills have returned?:)

but seriously, its not a real Div 1 as there are so many absentees, so potential teams filling the spots should not view it as mixing it with the usual teams that are there. Only 4 teams return from previous Div 1 sides, with the PGI Sharks obviously there to ensure magazine coverage for the series!;)

Teams should see it as a chance to play against some of the best teams in the country, all with Millennium experience this season, while not having 7 really tough games, but the chance to get a decent position if they peform as well as the organisers know they can play.

hoping to see jags, Redz and DOA in Div 1!

Sam:)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by sykesg
I would like to play against DOA, those are the little dudes in the red dye tops?
Yeah thats them, i really wana play them to, would be fun, they are a great attacking side, and look good for the future! have a sneaky feeling they are gonna be big!

:)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Liz, just been informed that we will be missing 4 players this sunday as they have to work......(whats with that? work...??:confused: :confused: )....so anyway, i was wondering if we could drop down and play in Div 4? Pretty please? We would rather not play with the bigger boys!;)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by sjt19
Liz, just been informed that we will be missing 4 players this sunday as they have to work......(whats with that? work...??:confused: :confused: )....so anyway, i was wondering if we could drop down and play in Div 4? Pretty please? We would rather not play with the bigger boys!;)
Only if you fail to get any replacements, and go out for each game with only 3 players!:D ;)