Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 5th Leg Bricket Wood 20th Of July

trigger_finger

May 11, 2003
Visit site
FAO GO-ONE

so how come your scoring system places team zone in division 3 when they have been sand bagging every event your scoring system should have them listed in division 5 :D :D :D

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by DOA Robbo
We're all happy wiv div 1 so if u wanna put us there we r more tha happy we've played against most of the top teams in the world!!!!
thats what you wanted Liz right? teams volunteering, nbow please put them up there, i think they may suprise a few peopl who havent seen them play, they really ripped in the games i saw in the Dam!

Originally posted by DOA Robbo
Bring it on !
Sounds like a challenge my friend! See you there dude!:)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Greg
just a note for liz.
we have a couple of newbies in the team this leg

div 4 or 5 would be suitable

thanks kyle
Greg - you'll have to remind me which team you're in, can't remember everyone off hand especially seeing as we've had somewhere around 60 different teams playing the 4 legs so far & my brain tends to go to mush in the week running up to an M25 event.

DOA Zealots - your wish is my command, Div 1 it is if you want! I WAS intending to put you in Div 2 bearing in mind your result last time wasn't anywhere near as good as I expected, but I think that though you may not win many games against the Pros, you would give them a hard game :) Can someone get hold of me (PM or mail, both are available) just to say which you prefer Div 1 or 2