Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 leg 3 Dunstable May 18 - the draw

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
I took it to imply that we were in Division 4 because of our connections. I'm flattered that gaff thinks so highly of our ability and feels we are so clearly sandbagging, but the fact of the matter is that we're poo, that's why we're firmly at the bottom :D

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Originally posted by Rabies
I took it to imply that we were in Division 4 because of our connections. I'm flattered that gaff thinks so highly of our ability and feels we are so clearly sandbagging, but the fact of the matter is that we're poo, that's why we're firmly at the bottom :D
i did not mention sandbagging at all!! nor did i imply it, i was simply replying in the same tongue in cheek way that the comment to me was made, unless i misinterpreted the comment to me?

and i have never seen you guys play so how could i imply anything....sort it out guys!;) :rolleyes: ;)

bubble

give me some weed
Apr 16, 2003
addington
Visit site
knock out

jason im gona ****ing knock u out as well ass shoot ur ass im ****ed of with u little ****ing prick wait till i c u on sunday and no i did not go 2 school

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Originally posted by gaff
i did not mention sandbagging at all!! nor did i imply it, i was simply replying in the same tongue in cheek way that the comment to me was made, unless i misinterpreted the comment to me?

and i have never seen you guys play so how could i imply anything....sort it out guys!;) :rolleyes: ;)
gaff, calm down, my reply was supposed to be just as tongue-in-cheek as I read your comment to be ;)

I do hope all you guys up inthe top couple of divisions get your problems sorted out, cos it's not fun to see people being disillusioned so early on in the life of a new series, when everyone wants so much for it to succeed. Whatever happens, the best of luck to everyone playing on Sunday.

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
bubble m8 i didnt mean to cause any offence. everyone types bad on this site because we all type quickly to post stuff and dont bother to check it. i am sorry if what i said offended you i didnt know you didnt go to school it was just a freindly joke. all teams do it we like each other but yet all teams say "im going to bunker your ar*e" or "see you on the fifty bit*h" we all say it but then have a laugh and enjoy the day and i hope we do this sunday. apart from coming home with red knees lol:)

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Originally posted by Rabies
gaff, calm down, my reply was supposed to be just as tongue-in-cheek as I read your comment to be ;)

I do hope all you guys up inthe top couple of divisions get your problems sorted out, cos it's not fun to see people being disillusioned so early on in the life of a new series, when everyone wants so much for it to succeed. Whatever happens, the best of luck to everyone playing on Sunday.
cool dude!! no problems there matey:)

see ya sunday, what div you in, will i be playing against you?

oh i'm in STORM PRO (1, A, i or what ever else!;) )