Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 leg 3 Dunstable May 18 - the draw

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Originally posted by Liz
She would jump at the chance if she wasn't too busy! I know she's said a number of times she would love to play M25 but a) too much else to do & b) can't afford any suggestions of bias.
Saying that, if you really ARE a player down try Dan from Ecstasy - his team aren't playing now & he's a very good player
sorry Liz it was just a tongue in cheek suggestion, they are fully subscribed and ready to meet each other on Sunday or the first time;) ;) :D

The Mighty Dwarf

paintball whore
Nov 10, 2002
UK hertfordshire
www.walkonzone.com
well know that all the bitching has finished perhaps some people here could put more postive thoughts down,

I do hope everybody has a smile on there faces sunday.

Stu, I wouldn't worry about steve wearin his knee's out the weekend he seemed to prefer either to roll in or slide on his belly to his primaries

cough cough oh Mac , you just keep that J-Lo buttt in tight my good friend or i will have to pepper it something rotten

SHERIFF

LT-KILLER #O6
Jul 22, 2002
ESSEX
WWW.LTPAINTBALL.COM
How come teams from div 3 and 4 are telling the teams that are playing div 1 to stop bitching and just play i'm sure if that is how you look at it then storm will swop divs with you as you seem happy to play in that div, or is it you know you have not got to play the pros so wright this stuff.
And as for astro turf when were we going to find out about that ?a good way to stop your strides from melting is put shocker grease on the knees ...
:D

Mac

Sparks to the Gods
Sherriff, I think if you actually read the comment you will see i am not just saying to shut up. Storm has said their piece and i actually agree with it. All i said was the point had been put in and heard, and I am sure if anything can be done then it will. nowhere in my comment did i say "shut up and live with it" now did I.

and it isnt because of what division my team are in.

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
first of all bubble m8, did you go to school because your spelling is atrocious lol. how the hell can you use a complicated gun like an angel and you cant even count. lol just playing around m8 but i wont be on sunday when i send you crying. what do you mean your going to light me up skulls are going to kick your sorry buts back to Croydon lol see you sunday m8. (if you know what day of the week that is:confused: ) lol:D :D :D

hi guys is it safe to come out yet :eek:

I have been busy trying to organise all the donkey work that makes these things tick!

Map, yes thats the right place cheers we are next door to the colledge and behind the bowling center.

If you didn't read your captains info yes it's astro turf and also pay and display parking but before you lynch me just takle your ticket into the lovley girls at recption and they will refund you. Make sure you do have a ticket though (**^%£"£ council venues) and it is displayed.

See you all there Im off to play with my 10.000 cabel ties and will not really be seen again till the tourney I can be emailed but don't expect brilliant spellings I shall be very very tired:(

See you all sunday, A lot of work is happening behind the sences some of which some of you will be aware of but I will be announcing it at the captains meeting.