Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 Results!!

go-one

Divisions

Originally posted by Liz
There isn't going to be a specific 2 up 2 down type situation, mainly because the entered teams and number of entries are likely to be very different from round to round.

BTW, re Impact there was a mix-up regarding which squad they were playing that day. I got the impression it was their mostly newbys squad that played Hilton Park in February that was attending, whereas they played more of their main team.

The promotion / relegation issue is fully understood. Untill there is a consistant entry this will have to be lived with.

On the strong team / weak team thing, whilst I fully apreciate alot of teams have large 'squads' I belive a team should be given a ranking and stick to it. If they wish to blood new players (we had a couple who had never played a sup air tourny before), or don't have there strongest squad (we had two key players missing and with Thunder we NEVER got our strongest team out in 2 1/2 YEARS ) then so be it. You don't expect man u of arsenal to drop a division cos they are 'resting' some stars ! If you want to play a lower division run two registerd teams (as we are building up to). The sooner there is a player registration system the beter !!!!

The Mighty Dwarf

paintball whore
Nov 10, 2002
UK hertfordshire
www.walkonzone.com
it will be interesting to see what has happened to tthe divisions at the next 25 league, our team had a very good first time out and speaking to the very new players to sup-air the are getting nervous about the next leg as they have seen the am /pro teams play.

Thunder Bunny

Aug 3, 2002
London
Visit site
With regard to seeding teams this all goes well, until a new team enters which is full either of players from a known team or players put together on the day, specially if they are all pro. I seen this happen many times, it often upsets the league they drop into as it's often below where they should be.

I am not sure that they get best out of their day, when then just breeze though teams. It is very hard to manage a self seeding system if teams employ better plays to make up numbers, or new teams are formed on a one off biases. This will change when there is national register of Paintball players, something the UKPSF should created year ago.

We live in hope.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Check out the Big cajohnnes on Wolf, give up their place in the Portugal Millenium's FINALS cos it over ran (as they had to make their plane home :()!!!!!!!!!

Me thinks some people dissing em after the first leg of the M25 better start eating some humble pie, or they're be some "owning" next time out (and they must be the oldest team in the world :D)............

Well done chaps.....

go-one

Wolf have been around a while but I'm sure theres older about, but thats worthy of a thread f its own !

The other problem with seeding, using wolf as an example have more than one team ! and theres nothing stoping the guys who placed in Portugal playing for the 'lesser' wolf team on any given sunday. (This is just an example and in no way implys wolf have done / would do such a thing).

The problem of one off teams is not to great when they are 'known' players, ie misfits were placed in div 2. but this will always be a problem and its down to the organiserd to correctly enter there teams.

As for the UKPSF registering players, FIRST THEY HAVE TO JOIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!