Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25....what a waste of time!!!

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Greg
fine sam you can slag off anyone you feel like about there abilities as a marshall. have you never made a mistake when marshalling a game?

kyle
that has nothing to do with it Kyle. I will tell it how it is, the judging was ****, and you know it was cos you admitted it to me earlier. Why bother arguing for the sake of arguing?

fester..i didnt have any problems with the judges on the smart parts field, i watched about 6 or 7 games of other teams oin there and they seemed to do a good job. If you experienced different then say why, dont just slag them off.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
jesus christ im glad im not marshalling any of them with the amount of crap you are giving all the marshalls. but i never said that the marshalling was great( in fact i thik the opposite) i just think if it was bad why doesnt someone tell sparklie privately instead of blasting it around the boards.

kyle
Then why did you defend them? The only way that teams like that are encouraged to do a better job/ future teams discouraged from doing a crap job is if you publically say what happened. This is a public board and i can say whatever i like. I happen to be really pissed off at the three fields of judges and think that people should know about it.

for your information Kyle i did talk to Sparklie bout it and all that she said was that she was aware the judging was appaling, but there was nothing she could do if experienced teams were prepared to judge it.

And im glad you are not reffing it kyle, i have seen some of the judging calls you have made in the past!:rolleyes: ;)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
hmmm......marshalled temple with you bout 5 times, 5 or 7 man....then watched you call out Tom when that guy mugged him after he had clean been mugged by Tom......dont think i really have to go on.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
whatever dude

if you wanna slag people off all the time then thats your choice mate.

kyle
Dont believe i have said anything but praise for what Sparklie has done in the series...........any reason why i cant complain if aspects of this one are far from perfect?

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Time out kids.

No need to get bitter and twisted about this, Sam has made a point which several people agree with and he is entitled to do this on a public site. I personally wouldn't marshall you lot for all the tea in China, so well done to the folks who had to stand in the sahara temperatures and deal with us. If they didn't do very well, I'm sure they won't be asked again. If you know any of them, maybe someone could give them 'constructive criticism' to help them improve? ;)

potbitch

just sticking my nose in
Mar 10, 2003
la la land
Visit site
although i wasn't there today i have been to the other legs of the m25 and yes i'v seen some very crap calls and heard lots of players moaning about the marshalls i'v even seen some of you throw your kit across the floor in temper and thats not just at the m25 events either

but there is some thing i dont hear very often and that how to make it better

why not turn your moans and groans into some thing that helps
make suggestions and not just get better marshalls cos they are the only ones that are available

fester

ok first off the event as a hole was good i had a great day
now to the smart parts field in one game one of our players was draged out by a judge who said he was hit on the head when said play got to the dead box and asked another play to have a look he was not hit at all in the same game i asked for a check on my head the judge came over put his hand on me so i was nutral as helook at my head i got shot on my goggles and the judge got shot too shot to s**t the both of us i said to him what you going to do about he called me out and the ran to the other end of the field
in another game there was a 2 for 1 the one play left took both the players out one shot on the goggles one in the chest the one shot in the chest put his arm up called himself out started walking back then a judge pulled him to one side told him they did not burst then put him back but did not tell the other play he had done this i dont need toi tell you the rest
there was more i allso watched most of the games on this field i could go on all night